• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Easy gamerscore is what I have heard, overall game is not bad, I'll be renting this one.

the only problem is having to play the game in normal and hard, as playing in hard alone doesn't unlock both achievements.. Just play the normal level then play the hard level straight after so your used to the level.. It's easy gamerscore, but it certainly isn't a quick one, take's some work..

I was wondering the same thing because these achievements seem fairly simple but thats kind of weak if you have to beat the game twice and the achievements done stack, anyone know for sure if you must beat the game twice?

yo you must play it 2 times, easy 1000 point in 6 hours.

the only problem is having to play the game in normal and hard, as playing in hard alone doesn't unlock both achievements.. Just play the normal level then play the hard level straight after so your used to the level.. It's easy gamerscore, but it certainly isn't a quick one, take's some work..

no man just play the game on normal and hold a guide next to you for the eggs and if you are finished then play the game in reverse, start at the boss fight good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...