Achievement Guide

Philly46

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5 hours I guess is one difficulty, since you get a total time on the chapter select screen. But the S ranks I don't know, if anybody knows this, please answer
Yeah completing the game under 5 hours must be your total in 1 Difficulty

As for S rankings depending on the level you need a Set amount of time/kills/ Over 70% accuracy and 0 Deaths. I have a list some where Ill write it up for ya

How the hell should I do S rank on 6-2? I can do it in 3 minutes, but I always get C for my killing. But there are no more enemies then those you encounter during your way to the boss.

When you damage the boss, it tends to shoot little black blobs of goo at you. Shoot them every once in awhile, as they count as enemies. They also drop a LOT of ammo/herbs/grenades.

My question:

Does anyone know if you need to keep all your upgraded guns in your inventory for Take it to the Max achievement, or can you sell them once you've fully upgraded them?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/456/UPk31YU=.jpg Who Do You Trust? - 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.

Here's how I got the achievement. On the level where you are walking on a conveyor belt, there are zombies that are lying down. If you get too close to them they lunge at you and you need to shake them off or have Sheva free you. Let yourself get grabbed and then thank Sheva everytime she saves you. I did this about 6-7 times and the achievement unlocked.

The 5 hours I guess is one difficulty, since you get a total time on the chapter select screen. But the S ranks I don't know, if anybody knows this, please answer :)

Yes 5 hours is in one difficulty but S-Rank can be done over all 4 difficulty settings. In other words, if you have achieved an S-Rank in a chapter, its done.

I've got a question about the stockpile achievement. Do you have to of had every weapon in your infrontry at least once for this to unlock? because I have unlocked all the weapons now but nothing happened.

You have to have them all in the inventory and have them all at once, don't sell them!

Can anyone confirm?

Yes, what is written is correct

I've got a question about the stockpile achievement. Do you have to of had every weapon in your infrontry at least once for this to unlock? because I have unlocked all the weapons now but nothing happened.

Just have all of the weapons in your inventory at once and you should get it (got to organize section when you have them all)

Here's how I got "Bad Blood".

I got it during the fight with Wesker in chapter 5. Before the fight I bought an RPG. After the part where he kicks you through the door and you run upstairs to hide, I was able to get behind him without him knowing where I was. He was in a small room and looking the other way. As I stood outside the room, I put my back to the wall (able to see him around the corner), equiped the RPG, and pulled the LT. I quickly lined up my shot and fired. He turned quickly and caught the RPG with both hands and held it with the rocket still shooting off. I switched to my shotgun and shot the rocket in his hands. It exploded and the achievement unlocked. Pretty exciting, huh? Good luck.