• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only achievment I have left is one giant leap, if anyone can help I will help with any other achievment you need message over live

Must be someone online that can help me get this, just helped some random get he's achievment then he hit the dashboard button and went offline, message me over live please

Hey, I'm looking for a group, to do all DLC achievements.

1. VzT x SonnE

2. newRECRuit2soon

3. freelance1986

4. Sgt Rorek

We don't need to do all on one day, but we could arrange date and time and do it step by step ..

Edited by SonneMori

The last achievement I need is Ground Control, it's been the only one I've had left to do for months but I've never really bothered to do it. Would love to get this done either today or tomorrow sometime, considering most of my free time will be taken up by Assassin's Creed 3 later in the week. I'd really like to complete this before Black Ops 2 comes out. Let me know, gamertag is ohheydaniel. Cheers :)

EDIT: two of us are attempting to do Ground Control in approximately 40 minutes, if you want to join message me on xbl.

Edited by Jellybean468

need held getting most of dlc zombies achievements (we don't have the moon map but if all goes well we might get it), don't mind if its a glitched savegame room or legit, we just want to get them all done, if you fancy it then add me on xbox GT: Crimson66

I need the One giant leap and Moon Easter egg achievement. Happy to help with others as long as these are the priority. In Uk, online today and tonight (late) as have buddy in Canada also going for them. Mic essential, other Easter egg ach desirable to avoid any chance of glitching. Gt is Play Up Pomp3y

Lets get poppin! :uzi: