Easy Way To Get Sacrifizzle

hockbird 69

This method does not work anymore.

Start up a private game of Taaannnkk! (Mutation) with 2 controllers. just play until you get to the bridge raising. Make sure your tank controller (The one getting the achievement) is by the back alleyway (right of bridge). Then jump off with your survivor and run to the tank. Use other controller to incap survivor and pop achievement unlocked.:woop: It worked for me first try. The game mode prevents any other special infected from spawnning so it is quite easy. Also the tank is superpowerful. Hope this helps.

Act fast beacuse the mutation changes on friday. :mad:

EDIT: I was using Bill. I don't know if it makes a difference.

Edited by hockbird 69

Just my 2 cents.

I just got this and someone i met on here too. After I got it 'legit' it still didnt unlock so I boosted today.

We tried to incap ourselves in the alley next to the bridge with no luck any time.

So I mentioned maybe we should get it by the generator. He literally tapped the button to start the gen and I charged him, 'capped him and got it.

We did the same for me and he got it too.

Perhaps the survivor has to either be in the area of the generator or try to turn it on for it to work. We were also on a Local Server. Try it out

Yeah and I tried that about 4 times. 1st time I was near the generator and turned it on it popped.

This is the last time I am saying this. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEMPT TO TURN ON THE GENERATOR! The achievement requires to incap some attempting to sacrafice themselves. Once you jump down you have begun to attempt to sacrafice yourself! :omg

This is the last time I am saying this. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEMPT TO TURN ON THE GENERATOR! The achievement requires to incap some attempting to sacrafice themselves. Once you jump down you have begun to attempt to sacrafice yourself! :omg

Can you not read the previous posts? Just because it worked for you does NOT mean it will work every time! I tried a similar method last night (using a charger on normal versus mode) and got no achievement. I will try tonight using the mutation method while standing at the generator hopefully it pops.

Can you not read the previous posts? Just because it worked for you does NOT mean it will work every time! I tried a similar method last night (using a charger on normal versus mode) and got no achievement. I will try tonight using the mutation method while standing at the generator hopefully it pops.

I have gotten it for my friends and on an other profile on my xbox and no one was near the generators.

• 3 weeks later...