Area to grind salvage after game completion?

CrimsonGhost

I need about 1000 more salvage to finish off all the weapon upgrades. Any suggestions?

i was 1300 short for upgrading every weapon. what i did was fast travel to the original area you have to hunt the dear. the dear/birds and rabbits keep spawning it took me 30 minutes to get 1300. hope that helps.

i was in the same boat i went to shanty town and there were a few enemys as well as some boars and chickens . but i found best area was first forest rabbits and dear give you ok salvage between 5-15 per animal .

Yeah, Coastal Forest is undoubtedly the best area for experience and salvage. If you've completed the story, you can head back to that area and kill as much as you want without the hunting limit being enabled. Each deer you kill and loot will earn you 75 experience and 10-15 salvage.

Kind of stupid that after the story ends we have to grind like this in order to fully upgrade our weapons. They should have just put the enemies back and allowed them to respawn after a cetain amount of time. Its getting borong now just farming for salvage with hardly anybody to kill. I found all collectibles already.

There's a corner in shanty town where chickens and boars kept respawning for me . as soon as they died more would spawn it seemed endless can't remember the exact location but it was in a corner of a hut

Also in this area is a metal works type place with a large cage hanging from to roof, this has 4 or 5 salvage sacks which you can knock down with the fire arrows by shooting them through the holes. Just incase you missed these, I know I did.

Also I found ship wreck beach a pretty decent area to get quick salvage from the respawning birds and crabs.

Kind of stupid that after the story ends we have to grind like this in order to fully upgrade our weapons. They should have just put the enemies back and allowed them to respawn after a cetain amount of time. Its getting borong now just farming for salvage with hardly anybody to kill. I found all collectibles already.

I don't think it's stupid at all. If you go through the game and actually grab all the collectibles, scavenge your kills and open all the crates, you should have plenty with nothing to grind.

I don't think it's stupid at all. If you go through the game and actually grab all the collectibles, scavenge your kills and open all the crates, you should have plenty with nothing to grind.

I did that and still had some to grind at the end, quite a few actually. Depends on what perks you unlock in the single player first, I went for combat first and brawler, didn't think much about the others even though they contained scavenger benefits.