Achievement Guide

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey again, GGN you might wanna add this to the main post, but if you do the Close Combat Mode and Headshot mode glitches, and then try and do the other achievements like kill arana as wesley without the mask or kill the immortal as cross, they may not unlock. this is because you need to re-glitch it back to normal. so start a new game on normal mode, then quit out, then you can attempt those achievements again.

Roger that. Makes complete sense.

Great and very clear guide, which will help anyone getting the full 1K :) And although the game is quite fun (I'm reviewing it for a site in the Netherlands), it's good to know that you won't have to go through it four times, thanks to the contributions of he4vensent. So nice work guys! :cool:

I dont know if its been posted, but i found the easiest spot to get the eQM achievement is at the bridge when Wesley says something about an obvious Ambush. What i did was have full Adrenaline, waited for the knife guy to come running at me, curve bulleted the dude to the right of the boxes so he would stumble forward, then eQM and shoot the mine on the floor.

Okay quick question. The timed achievement isn't unlocking for me. I go past the cutscene and get the game to save, quit out, select chapter 9, use cheats since it don't matter, and don't use them on the boss. Didn't unlock and I've done it twice now.

Do I have to go farther in the level then quit?

That's where you're wrong. It does matter. You cannot use cheats at all in an act, or it will disable the achievements entirely. You have to complete Act 9, in its entirety (kill the Immortal and everything) before it will unlock.

Thank You So Much,

This guide was fantastic, and for your FIRST guide ever, I am VERY impressed. I obtained the full 1K in less that 6 hours or so and this guide was the root cause for that.

Also Big Thanks to whomever figured out all the different glitches/cheats that still allowed achievements to unlock even though the cheats were enabled. That was awesome. It made an already awesome game even more bad ass once you had unlimited ammo and adrenaline.

Like many others by now I also can confirm that if done correctly the glitch with the cheat codes works, and still allows you to unlock your achievements.

Ohh, here is a tip that worked for me on the "kill XXX on Killer Difficulty" Pick the level that the boss is in that you need to kill for the achievement, ENABLE your cheats, and then allow yourself to die, once you reload the last checkpoint the cheat emblem icon will not be there but they still will be active. I dont know if this is just how my game glitched out but I was able to repeat it for all the achievements that required me to kill a BOSS on Killer difficulty.

That's where you're wrong. It does matter. You cannot use cheats at all in an act, or it will disable the achievements entirely. You have to complete Act 9, in its entirety (kill the Immortal and everything) before it will unlock.
Ah fack. Well I took it back thinking it was glitched and I didn't feel like bothering with it, well looks like I'll get it again.

Do you need to beat it on assassin to unlock Killer or can you play on pussy

Assassin. You might as well play it on Assassin anyway to get those achievements as well as pussy, since it's horrendously easy.

I have one question about the glitch. When i start the level on chapter nine will the headshot, close combat , or the time counter will be on the top left? Is there anyway to post video of it?

There is no counter whatsoever. They'll unlock automatically at the end of the level (once you kill the Immortal), if you glitch it right.

hey just started going through the game and wanted to point out one small thing I seen in the guide. For the location of the rats the one you say is in level 8 - under a coffin, before you get to cross' corpse, its actually level 7. Just wanted to let you know so people would be looking for a coffin on 8...lol. :p Other then that really great guide man. Wish the game was longer, this is the 3rd game Ive rented recently that only had like 9 levels and really easy achievements.

Edited by ImAKing1987

I found that the 'Glad I wasn't there' achievement easiest in the belltower in the last level. On one of the floors right after a checkpoint, there are three guys (one behind a post and the other two behind crates) and a gas can. Aim for the middle one and curve it until all three shadows. Release and you should get all three as well as the achievement. If not just die try again (you will restart right there

hey just started going through the game and wanted to point out one small thing I seen in the guide. For the location of the rats the one you say is in level 8 - under a coffin, before you get to cross' corpse, its actually level 7. Just wanted to let you know so people would be looking for a coffin on 8...lol. :p Other then that really great guide man. Wish the game was longer, this is the 3rd game Ive rented recently that only had like 9 levels and really easy achievements.

ummm......the rat was exactly where the guide said it would be on MY game.

Act 8....under a coffin in the tombs

ummm......the rat was exactly where the guide said it would be on MY game.

Act 8....under a coffin in the tombs

Shoot all of the rats (five total) that go boom for this achievement. If you are looking for the blinking red light, you should have no problem once you get to the areas below. (Credit to x THE TORNADO x for the finds.)

Locations:

• ACT 1: Construction area in a corner when you are chasing the Swat Leader.
  • ACT 5: After killing Brummel, continue on towards the end of the level as usual. When you have to turn left and go past a set of stairs (the second staircases you should come across after killing Brummel). On your left-hand side, there will be a refrigerator and a bunch of cabinets. You should see the blinking light in the very last cabinet; hard to miss.
  • ACT 6: In the textile factory; the same room as the slow-motion fight sequence. Before you head through the exit door, it should be to your left.

• ACT 8: Under a coffin when you looking for Cross' corpse.

ACT 9: At the start, once you go down in the brick tunnel and walk a bit; it will be in the wall to the left.

THIS is what i was talking about, not the other guys collectible guide. If someone reads this there gonna think that the one stated above for 8 is on ACT 8 and its not. cross' corpse is at the end of ACT 7, there for that rat is on ACT 7. This is why i dont like trying to post in these threads cause of smart mouth people trying to act as if EVERYTHING they say is right and EVERYTHING everyone else says is wrong. Just be respectful of each other,it not that hard.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/877/UP7QBb4=.jpg All in the reflexes 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Kill 3 enemies at once in a single eQM

I found another good place to get this:

In Act 6 you meet Sloan again in the circular library and after a timed shootout you end up against a bookcase in readiness for normal gun battle with enemies. If you look up you will see 2 enemies have absailed down from the glass dome and will stay there hanging in mid-air, wait a a second or two and a third one will start to descend too but if you leave it too late he will continue down to the ground and the opportunity will be missed.

Now you should hopefully have enough ammo, so wait for the 3rd enemy to descend and as he draws level with the other two, start the QTE sequence from one bookcase to the other. I found a couple of shots into each of the 3 enemies takes them out and gives you enough time to complete the sequence.

Yes rat is definitely in Act 7 under that coffin as just done it, got to end of level and completed Act 7 achievements unlocked.

Act 8 is when you now have Wesley's Father's guns with explosive rounds.