Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Nozza

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys!

Just completed the "What does it mean?" achievement and had CLAPTRAP talk to me through the echo device replicating the "double rainbow" video from youtube. I noticed before that it was stated that Jack would be the one to broadcast. I did it at night, level 29 if that helps, main story NOT completed. Maybe it changes?

Hey Guys!

Just completed the "What does it mean?" achievement and had CLAPTRAP talk to me through the echo device replicating the "double rainbow" video from youtube. I noticed before that it was stated that Jack would be the one to broadcast. I did it at night, level 29 if that helps, main story NOT completed. Maybe it changes?

The second time I went there it was Claptrap also. I was thinking maybe it cycles through a number of characters each time you return. Didn't test it though.

took me forever to freaking find this guy, what I was doing to begin with was doing the caustic caverens method of just keep going in and quitting if he isn't there but seriously it was taking forever and ever, I finally decided to change it up, looked online and someone mentioned tundra express and the vakrids there, I just let them attack me until they got into the badass pod and wait for either a chubby to appear or a badass, if it's a badass obvoiusally run or kill it and keep on trying... Anyways I hope this helps:drunk

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmvi-3LoDWA]YouTube - Borderlands 2 - Cute Loot Achievement Guide (Tundra Express)[/ame]

for cute loot and build buster, my coop partner and i got them on regular missione. we both got cute loot when the video said doing the first mission that took up ther. he got it first and i got it second.

for build buster, we both got it at the same time when the robot didnt send anything at us. he was just there by himself. guess we were luck on that.

for Went Five Rounds Achievement, what triggers the next round? we were playing for a bit and it wouldnt advance.

Edited by ConfusedGeek

Michael Mamaril does not appear in my game for some reason. Watch a video of his spawn locations and walk form one to another a few times, get out of town, get back, repeat, exit character, play other character, go to sanctuary, again look for him, again not lucky, get out of town, get back again...

It´s driving me crazy. It´s there something I´m missing? Is he a rare character and does not appear always?? The guide does not state too much about this issue, Am I the only one having it?

The guide is awesome by the way. Pretty detailed except for this one little thing.

PD: Playing with other three characters, one of us got the cheevo the first time we arrive to sanctuary, so, at least once, he was in the same world I was.

The mission 'This Just In' is bugged. Unfortuantly, it's possible to miss being active, but even if you do get it, it'll appear under 'Blocked' in mission list. Even if you complete it, you can't turn it in.

Of course it would have to be a mission so late into the game, making all the other side quests pointless, since just one glitch like this will prevent you from the achievement for all side missions.

The mission 'This Just In' is bugged. Unfortuantly, it's possible to miss being active, but even if you do get it, it'll appear under 'Blocked' in mission list. Even if you complete it, you can't turn it in.

Of course it would have to be a mission so late into the game, making all the other side quests pointless, since just one glitch like this will prevent you from the achievement for all side missions.

You get the quest reward from Mordecai so if its blocked that means hes currently unavailable it'll get unblocked at a later point.

when does it get unlocked because i only have you.will.die, hyperion slaughter round 5 and that mission he gives us. its still blocked. im also on the last main quest.

I was wrong, apparently it can't be done until after the main quest, as it's now showing up under Arid Nexus. Still strange that it can't be done before the end, but there you go.

i've been reloading caustic caverns for like an hour now, taking forever for this chubby to spawn, i guess i'm somewhat unlucky

You should switch between areas. Your chance to ecounter this enemy is way higher. For example, on my two run-throughs I found different chubby enemies in:

The Dust, The Wildlife Preserve & Tundra Express area.

Just go to the areas where the nests are.

If you don't do an optional part of a side mission, is that considered not fully completing the side mission? I know the side mission will be complete regardless if you don't do an optional part, but I'm asking more in regards to getting the achievement for doing every side mission.

No. That's why they're optional and not main.

i've been reloading caustic caverns for like an hour now, taking forever for this chubby to spawn, i guess i'm somewhat unlucky

i wasn't looking for one and then one of them turned up, i found mine at the farmhouse part i think the farmhouse is in the area where tiny tina, and the train u attack is, not sure of the name of the area name though.