• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It should be noted that there a few times this guide mentions collectables that are in the last area of a level and the game just moves on if you kill everything, its no always obvious that this is going to happen. Would be better to state that, its just been henchmen things and i don't expect a level to end there and then boom, another level added to replay list :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide. Got all of the collectibles. They are all correcty described in the guide.

Only thing I can say is to be careful that you dont miss any that are listed in the guide under the same bullet point. Sometimes, two collectibles are in the same area, and the guide mentions them one after another in the same listing. I almost moved on, and just luckily caught it before it was too late.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Doggie Demolition(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/3 Power Upgrades/1 Health Power Up/1 Hack Level

Bolt

1.) When the level start, you will find a Power Upgrade right in front of you.

2.) There is a stack of wood to your right, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

3.) There is a stack of wood to your left, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

4.) **Note: Can't explain this one, but I think you have to destroy everything in the room, because after I did, a Health Power Up appeared in the middle of the room.

Regarding number 4, it was the forklift on the right of the screen that I destroyed that yielded the final item. But as everyone else has said, it's NOT a health power up but rather a Power Upgrade.

But yes, this guide is just fine. Everything is where it's supposed to be so if you miss something it's just that you were confused by the way he listed some of it. Like someone stated he lists one less number on a certain level than he should despite listing all the items (Detail wise). Like if you're looking at the numbers above each level list, it'll say XX Gadgets/ XX Power/XX Health/ XX Hacks...don't pay attention to those numbers, just read the lists themselves.

Kudos to the original authors for putting this together!

As I just bought this game, I really wanted to play through the game without missing anything (I hate playing through twice or more when it's not necessary). Looking through the guide, I did notice that the amount of collectibles was inaccurate from what was said at the top. So after reading through all the posts, I watched some videos and sure enough in 'Doggie Demolition', a Health Upgrade was incorrectly listed; it's the 27th Power Upgrade. The collectibles were in the correct locations, just not labeled correctly. I've gone ahead and fixed the guide. There's now the correct amount for each collectible represented in the guide.

I also edited the text colors in the guide, changing yellow to purple, lime to green and orange to sienna. Those original colors were hard to read!

Doggie Demolition(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/4 Power Upgrades/0 Health Power Up/1 Hack Level

Bolt

1.) When the level start, you will find a Power Upgrade right in front of you.

2.) There is a stack of wood to your left, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

3.) There is a stack of wood to your right, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

4.) There is a forklift on your right, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

Penny

5.) After you beat both hack games, the computer on your left will move so that you can use your wheelbar and you will find the "Giga Maze" Hack Level.

6.) After you get the hack level, head to the left of the next pipe to find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

7.) Once you get to the top of all the pipes. Drop down onto the walkway to your left. Follow this around to you find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

8.) You will come to 2 pipes that you will have to swing from one to the other to get up to the next level. There is a Gadget Bar Upgrade between these pipes. You will get as you swing around the first one.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy