If you could meet three people

AK47Ra1der

If you could meet any three people who are alive today who would you choose???

For me

Warren Sapp - Retired Oakland Raiders Defensive Tackle. This guy was a beast on the football field and he was a fuuny guy. I always saw his interviews and his appearances on tv shows and he is funny as hell. Plus he was the first GREAT defensive player I got to see. First team I watched play football was the Raiders. Since I watched him I always wanted to play Defensive Tackle but my HS football coach is making me play Defensive End.

Shigaru Miyamoto - I love Nintendo and specifically the Mario games. This guy made everything happen. I would just like to know more about what it took to make Mario and learn about the whole experience from one of the original creators.

Immortal Technique - This guy just came out with his third album and he is already my favorite rapper. He is unique, not like every rapper who talks about money, hoes, and cars. He speaks about politics and puts together some of the best rhymes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah yeah I've been there,I think I met you.

My top 3 would be

1.Tony Todd

2. Eric Freeman

3. Dabney Coleman

@1. Ahhh the Candyman.

He's the nicest guy in the world. I've met him numerous times at Horror Cons. He's actually an avid gamer, and I was thinking of trying to get a few words from him about Gaming and The Orange Box, and throwing up the interview to the admins here and see if they'd take it as an exclusive interview or something.

Morten Harket - Lead singer for a-ha.

Ola Salo - Lead singer for The Ark.

Johnny Depp - Greatest actor in the world.

Roger Federer - The greatest tennis player in the world.

Ed Wood - but he's dead.

Tim Burton

Johnny Galecki - very cool actor.

Leslie Nielsen

Morgan Freeman

Uwe Boll

yadah yadah

Sorry I couldnt settle on 3.

Edited by Ecks UK