THE WHITE SHOE SLAYING where is taxi cab?

GDA

I found reggies cafe, I can walk in there I checked the corner of wilshire and winter I cant seem to find the thing? Im on disc 2 BTW can anyone help?

I actually put in a custom destination marker right at the intersection of "7th" and "Garland", drove there (this was after they said he was at the Wilshire area" and eventually saw him parked in the middle of the street on Garland. Not sure if I got lucky or not, but try that and hopefully it works!

I actually put in a custom destination marker right at the intersection of "7th" and "Garland", drove there (this was after they said he was at the Wilshire area" and eventually saw him parked in the middle of the street on Garland. Not sure if I got lucky or not, but try that and hopefully it works!

I can confirm this, was having trouble, did what he did, and finally found him...oddly enough the cab driver was parked in the middle of the street...and standing on top of his cab lol

The cab is usually not sitting still very long; I've had to chase him down twice (had to replay the case, as the first time I only got 4 stars). He moves around and sits still for a few minutes, then moves to a new place. If he isn't there on the first announcement, just keep riding around and they'll update his position.

One thing I found out, if they start talking about where the cab is, you can NOT go do a street crime. If you do, they will stop updating the cab and it'll simply vanish into thin air.

I think this may have accidentally happened to me... like I was pressing A to here dispatch about the cab info and they were like bank roberry GOGOGO...

Spoiler: Internet troll is trolling.

I can confirm that it does exist and *spoiler*!!!!!

The cabbies testimony doesnt help AT ALL since he only talks about the sailor being horny.

how is that trolling?

i know there is a cab.

i got the license plate for it but never got a prompt to go find it and still five stared the case without out.

Putting a marker on 7th and garland does the trick. U should also know that finding the cab b4 u talk to the sailor will open up a new line of questioning for him which in turn gives u new clues n new objectives. It took me two playthroughs of getting 14/17 clues found to figure this out.

well, you dont have to get the information from the taxi driver, but it is REQUIRED to get ALL clues on this case.

If you call in the yellow cab information after learning about it, sit in your car for a while (do not fast travel) and KGPL should notify you where it is. Next go drive to the location where they are telling you it is spotted. After talking to the cab driver you get another CLUE, then you need to drive to the Bus Depot. Once there someone behind the desk will show you a bus route map for another CLUE. Once again, you have to drive around along the route till you find the bus. Talk with the drive to get another CLUE.

I believe i listed this in my case guide..

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=311065

just make sure to read it carefully please. Everything listed is in the order that I did them in and got all clues and questions correct.

Don't bother with markers and don't fast travel. Just set the cab as your destination in your notebook then head toward the yellow flag on your map...If it's gone when you get there keep driving around until dispatch updates its location over KGPL. Occasionaly you will have to get 3 or 4 updates from dispatch but usually you find it on the first or second update. Also do not enter a street crime.

• 4 months later...
I can vouch for that as well. If you go to 7th and Garland, turn down Garland and he's right there. Maybe 50 yards after you turn standing ON TOP OF HIS CAB! haha

This was exactly right. also for those who cant seem to find garland (from reggies cafe where you get pointed to) it is 3 blocks down (south i guess) and 1 block right (or east) hang a right and go about 50 yards or so and you will see the famous taxi driver riding on top of his taxi.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...