PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-06-2014, 10:27 AM   #31
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
I was thinking that Heists would be out before Easter. If June is the release or later then I will be putting this down and playing some of my other games. I have stuck with GTA Online for a few weeks now even though its getting stale just to keep my focus for Heists. I know once I put another game in, I may not come back for a while.

Come on Rockstar, get this out before you lose many of us.
Based on how things have gone thus far (more or less one major update every month (Beach Bum = November, Holiday Gifts = December, Valentine's Day Massacre = February, Business = March)), and the way the article read, here's what I personally am expecting:
  • Title Update 1.12 releasing on Tuesday, as that's the day "next week" that MS and Sony update their stuff.
  • High Life releasing on either 4/15 or 4/22. Basically mid-April. If it were part of 1.12, they'd have said it's coming out next week too.
  • Heists out mid-May, either 5/13 or 5/20. POSSIBLY on the 1st, but I'd say that's unlikely.
  • Some other add-on in June after E3... maybe even the Story DLC, but who knows?
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:25 AM   #32
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
^I for one am hoping you are wrong
Old 04-08-2014, 12:48 AM   #33
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'm psyched for this! Especially want to see this new Story Mode DLC.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:53 AM   #34
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymt View Post
I'm psyched for this! Especially want to see this new Story Mode DLC.

That likely wont be released for some time. I also suspect it will be much like GTA IV's DLC
Old 04-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #35
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Wonder if they will release some easter outfits

WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:39 PM   #36
Dirty130

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsMonk View Post
Possibly. Be funny to see a bunch of players getting around dressed as the Easter Bunny.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:17 PM   #37
bigbbubba

bigbbubba's Gamercard
So a title update came out today. Anyone know what it did yet?
bigbbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #38
General Valtiel

General Asesino's Gamercard
Yep, just got 1.12 update either, but apparently no changes yet...
Guess the stuff's coming very soon...
Old 04-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #39
CoreOfBrutality

Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
NEW TITLE UPDATE 1.12
Today, there is also a new Title Update available that includes many of the fixes we announced in last week's spring updates story, including bonus RP every time you like or dislike content after playing it, the ability to call Lester and have him instruct the cops to turn a blind eye to criminal activity for a short period of time, as well as increased payouts for completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than four players. To get the new update, just go online with your PS3 or Xbox 360 and GTAV - you'll be prompted to download an automatic update. For the full list of fixes and changes, check out this article at the Rockstar Support page.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #40
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Here are the top changes for today's updates.

Quote:
Top Changes
  • A new Lester ability has been added. Players will now be able to call Lester to have him tell his Cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
  • Players are now awarded more cash when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS jobs with less than 4 players.
  • Every time a player likes or dislikes content they will receive 50 RP.
  • Fixed an issue where players who had upgraded Personal Vehicles prior to 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
  • Fixed an issue where players lost the Gusenberg Sweeper despite having purchased it during the Valentine’s Event.
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to use the Creator in a Free Roam session and spawn in objects or vehicles.
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to use weapons within their apartment and garage to kill other players.
  • Vote screens now progress when a Job has received a majority vote.
  • Fixed an issue where players could be unable to reclaim their Personal Vehicles from the impound lot after being destroyed.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to receive hangs and long load times after completing several activities.
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to render themselves and the car they were driving invisible to grief other players.
Here is the link for a full list of changes.
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...cles/201956787
Old 04-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #41
i got squeezed

i got squeezed's Gamercard
Problem with this update is it freezes a lot. Even erased the patch and tried again, same result.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:12 AM   #42
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

fail, they needed to add at least some of the things they talked about this week
Old 04-09-2014, 12:32 AM   #43
Dirty130

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
fail, they needed to add at least some of the things they talked about this week
Ha! What R* talk about this week, we get next month. Basically how it works..
Old 04-09-2014, 05:00 AM   #44
burntt0ad
Banned User

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsMonk View Post
the only easter outfits i can think of would be the bunny ears. and Rockstar will probably remove them after Easter like they did with the Christmas stuff.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #45
TheMovement81

TheMovement81's Gamercard
Nothing too special on this update, but I am very happy that they fixed the exploit of people killing you in your garage.
All the pricks who did this, I would love to punch them straight in the face. I mean seriously how am I supposed to send a mugger on someone and spectate from the garage as it happens while bullets are flying at me? lol
TheMovement81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:26 AM   #46
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Valtiel View Post
Yep, just got 1.12 update either, but apparently no changes yet...
Guess the stuff's coming very soon...

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:17 PM   #47
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
DO NOT read further if you don't want to see Rockstar Bitching.

I have read so many Rockstar bashing comments about Heists and always thought it wasn't such a big deal it would be out soon. Oh boy was I wrong.

Firstly I started playing GTA 5 single player in November and completed it in Mid December and then started GTA Online once I finished the campaign. So when I saw all the Heists criticism I was just getting into GTAO, but many of you guys had been on for a month or two more than me. That was the difference I didn't see at the time as to why you guys had come to the end of your tether. Now I have come to that point myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
Based on how things have gone thus far (more or less one major update every month (Beach Bum = November, Holiday Gifts = December, Valentine's Day Massacre = February, Business = March)), and the way the article read, here's what I personally am expecting:

• Title Update 1.12 releasing on Tuesday, as that's the day "next week" that MS and Sony update their stuff.
  • High Life releasing on either 4/15 or 4/22. Basically mid-April. If it were part of 1.12, they'd have said it's coming out next week too.
  • Heists out mid-May, either 5/13 or 5/20. POSSIBLY on the 1st, but I'd say that's unlikely.
  • Some other add-on in June after E3... maybe even the Story DLC, but who knows?

After this post I thought that at least High Life would be out before Easter and maybe Heists. To have neither was the last straw and from Good Friday I came off GTA 5 until they release High Life or Heists.

I keep checking back here everyday since to see if they release any DLC and still nothing. When they released the information on the spring update, it now seems like one big tease they are having with us. Did they even do anything for the easter holidays. Not even some freaking bunny ears to wonder about looking foolish.

When jswartz0181 made this post I thought your dates were way too late from the announcement of the spring update. If anything they are starting to look too optimistic.

Rockstar at least release the High Life DLC so that we can occupy ourselves with getting 10 new cars while we wait for Heists.

Well at least I am getting round to playing some of my other games but I would rather be playing GTAO with Heists.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #48
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Still waiting on Cat Ears for a sandbox game but apparently Rockstar and Volition must be feline racists.
#firstworldproblems

Damn I'm so depressed.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:25 PM   #49
CoreOfBrutality

Cool

Funny to see all the people that say they are going to put this game down if rockstar doesnt do something but yet those same people are on here weeks later saying the same thing. Why say your going to do something if you arent goin to? And do any of you really think heists is going to curb your demanding appetite? You will just start bitching about the next update. Sure they charge for shark cards, but just be happy they dont charge real money for every new car like most games do. All these free add ons and still people complain, i guess i dont get it. Even without heists or spring update I still am enjoying this game with friends. Sure im excited about the things to come, but bitching about it and getting upset about it seems very childish, considering they dont have to add on to the game ever. So if you say your going to quit, do us a favor and quit already and stop filling the message boards up with threats lol
Old 04-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #50
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
Funny to see all the people that say they are going to put this game down if rockstar doesnt do something but yet those same people are on here weeks later saying the same thing. Why say your going to do something if you arent goin to?

So if you say your going to quit, do us a favor and quit already and stop filling the message boards up with threats lol

I put the game down on Good Friday and I have NOT come back. Maybe you should read the post in full.

Heists was meant to come out on release and it is over 7 months since release.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:58 PM   #51
Dirty130

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
Firstly I started playing GTA 5 single player in November and completed it in Mid December and then started GTA Online once I finished the campaign. So when I saw all the Heists criticism I was just getting into GTAO, but many of you guys had been on for a month or two more than me. That was the difference I didn't see at the time as to why you guys had come to the end of your tether. Now I have come to that point myself.
Welcome to the club!

Heists should land in May, June at the latest. Get your wait on!
Old 04-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #52
CoreOfBrutality

Wink

Maybe if Rockstar can hear you through this forum? Just stupid to see the same people complaining about the same things, or even different people mentioning the same things when we already know the deal. Heists arent here people, put the game back in its case and wait until you see a update they have been added, if the game so unplayable without them lol. I can bet 100 to 1 that when the Heists come out the bitching will go from "where is the heists" to "these heists suck" and then we get to read about that for months. For people on this forum that are enjoying the game with no real concern on heists release date, thank god there is still intelligent lifeforms out there
Old 04-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #53
Starkweather

Anyone have any idea what kind of bike Dinka Thrust might be? Hope it isn't a superbike I want to add to my Hexer and Western Daemon.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #54
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkweather View Post
Anyone have any idea what kind of bike Dinka Thrust might be? Hope it isn't a superbike I want to add to my Hexer and Western Daemon.
Well the real world equivalent of Dinka is Honda so it's most likely a superbike.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:04 PM   #55
Starkweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Well the real world equivalent of Dinka is Honda so it's most likely a superbike.
Honda have some nice Chopper's too though so some hope :P
Old 04-30-2014, 09:11 PM   #56
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Maybe it's a Goldwing.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #57
Starkweather

Hey i wouldn't complain or this