Achievements screwed up.

tjevo9

So when Generations first came out. I managed to get 48/49 achievements netting 970 points. The only one I had left was to kill the last boss without taking damage. Any way... I loaded up my game one day and was racing through Green Hill Zone Act 1. Got to the finish and suddenly got "Greased Lightning" and "Ring King" achievements.

Naturally I thought I was signed into another profile, so I checked and wasn't. So I decided to head to my achievements. Scrolling through the list I saw Sonic Generations. It said 48 of 49 Achievements. 970G.

So I clicked on it and low and behold my achievements are all gone. Apart from the two I earned. Luckily the 970 gamer score is still added to my current gamer score. But why have my achievements reset? I know it's not a big deal. But it's nice to browse the achievements I have and see them.

The funny thing is, it's still like it now. It says I have 48/49 if I scroll through my games list. But when looking at the games achievements. None are there.

If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated.

Edited by tjevo9

that sucks man, try redownloading your profile. See if that fixes it

I shall do that. I hope it does fix it. Funnily enough. It's all working fine on Xbox.com, says I have 48/49 achievements and shows the dates I unlocked them.

And it worked! Thank you Aiden95. :)

Edited by tjevo9

It is a very hard achievement. A little too hard if you ask me. Though I don't think it's impossible, I shall get it one day. :)

No problem man, and as for the achievement. Sure its possible. Just learn all his moves and take it slowly. YOu'll get there eventually!!!