Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

Exify, don't know where you're from but if you don't mind a bit of lag, I'm from Australia. I'm happy to help you farm if you want (I don't mind farming, just means more loot and money for me and to share haha) I can give you an Infinity Pistol (Orange) around your level if you're interested.

Sure no problem! I'm from Holland, so yeah there Is probably lag. What is your GT?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys trying to get a full team of players to beat hyperius, the master gee and terra!

We have so far

Krat0s5: Gunzerker, level50 W/CCC ( me )

Commandergeneral: Gunzerker, level50 W/CCC

The Incideary: commando, level50

You need to have a mic and be level 50 we would prefer someone with experience beating the raid bosses but it's not imperative, we're gonna try and start at around 10pm GMT with Hyperion

Add or message me as I am self declared team captain!!!

Level 48 (and a half!) Gunzerker looking for some help getting to 50 and with any raid bosses so I can knock out the last few achievements.

I can do Flesh Stick on TVHM to help level alts; I've got some level 28 purple relics and Gunzerker mods if you still need that achievement; and I can give you the special edition skins.

GT is Bearded Skull, I'll be on for a pretty long time tonight, I would really appreciate any help.

I have a level 37 Siren and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me finish Terra on Normal? It's the only side quest I have left and I don't have the patience to try and get to level 50 anymore. It would be much appreciated :)

EDIT: Got it! Thanks for the help.

Edited by Meagan47

If any one is doing flesh stick could u let me know please I wanna try n finish off my achievements I just need zero to get to about level 30 for his kill spree :) cheers

I have bee's and conference calls and legendary zerker mods I can dupe if u need them

GT : Krat0s5

Hello everyone,

Im new here and @ xbox 360 in general and im a little hooked on achievements :D

I need some help from a lvl 50 char that can kill terramophous in my game so i can complete that mission.

Pls add me and send me a message in down on doing just about anything (borderlands 2 whise) in return :)

Greats Wes.

edit: my gamertag is: I Wes 0

Edited by I Wes 0

Looking for someone to boost a few characters

Ideal want

Gunzerker 1-30

Assassin 1-31

Siren 1-30

And mechromancer 1-50 (be done last) I can kill terrain easily but just need to get to him on 2nd playthrough but can boost as I'm going I spoke shall be on for the next 3 hours then be on nearly all of tomorrow

GT: xIDz BOX3RXx

Looking for players to play primarily story missions. I have one of each character, all diff levels some in PT1, some PT2 and want to get thru PT 2 before doing too many side missions (to get better loot)

I also like to communicate with the other players, but as long as we both know what we're doing, it's all good. I don't seem to be on at same time as my typical partners....

Send me a FR w/ message "BL2 coop" or something. Usually on most of day MTW, and afternoons ThFSS

Gt: juniorvarsity33

Edited by juniorvarsity33

I hit 50 last night, so all I need now is some help with the raid bosses. I tried Terra solo, but he wasn't impressed; I just don't have the gear. I'll be on all day and would appreciate any help with any of the raid bosses.

I can do Flesh Stick on TVHM, I have the gear to get a level 28 Gunzerker All Decked Out and I can give you the special edition skins.

GT is Bearded Skull