Major glitch I think

Lanky_Jam_Ez

so I got the game earlier today and played it for a few hours. I've just tried to get back onto it but now when I load it up the game will go as far as asking me to select a storage device, but no further. Once I select my hard drive the game returns to panning around different areas of the map with no on screen instructions. Ive restarted my Xbox and left it on the screen for 10 mins to see if it would load but nothing. Has anybody had similar problems or know a way to fix it without deleting the data from my hard drive?

i have the same problems... after selecting the hard drive the game will stuck on the landscape view. I tried a view things like: cache clearing, disconecting, connecting after succesfull loading... tried all this for 10minutes.

then i get a message that says "savegame broken" and a question if i want to make a new file or search again. somehow i start a new savegame and lost the old one...

There was no question that says "are you sure to start a new game?"

i was already at level 27 and now i am realy pissed of...

sucks for yall.. lol. im playing while being connected to live. lol. but i also have had by game loaded before the problem started... servers are down but at least i can still talk to my friends tho
So I guess ppl can start the game offline, then connect to XBL while in the game.

nope just tried this and it kicks u back to main menu when u sign in

i can play offline but when i try to sign in to xbox live it puts me back to main menu and sits there not loading. right now all i can do is play it while disconnected from live.

Well, that sux. Oh well, they just tweeted that they are working on it now.