Updated and completed Roadmap

Overview:

-Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 7/10

-Offline: 41 (705 :gsicon:)

-Online: 9 (295 :gsicon:)

-Estimated Time for 1000: 80+ hours (will vary a lot depending on Multiplayer tatics / boosting)

-Minimum Playthroughs: 1

-Missable Achievements: None, you can replay every chapter

-Glitched Achievements: No

-Cheats Disable Achievements: No Cheats

-Does difficulty affect achievements: Yes (Difficulty stacks)

-Extra equipment needed?: No

Introduction:

Tranformers - WFC is yet another game for the Transformers Franchise. It´s story is related on the rise of Megatron as a Decepticon leader and also the rise of Optimus as a Prime and leader of the Autobots. All in the middle is a battle for Cybertron. Should be very familiar to gamers who already got into the other games. However, if you are new there are tutorials during the game to help you out. The game itself is not difficult and since you can play each section over and over again until you get what you need on "Easy" the main reason for the 7/10 difficulty is the Multiplayer, that can take a while for the Prime directive Achievement.

Preparation:

Make sure you have the collectible guides for campain. They are Scavenger Would Be Proud! and Grimlock, Smash!. A very detailed guide can be found here with videos and descriptions. Also, each chapter has it´s on specific achievement that has to be completed on it. To avoid playing it again make sure you know what to look for on each chapter using the Achievement Guide.

Bear in mind also that you have some achievements of "kill x this", or "do this x times". Every time you kill/collect something for these achievements the game will give you an updated count, which helps you track this achievements progress.

Campaign:

The campaign consists of 10 chapters, 5 of which you play as Decepticons and 5 as Autobots. If you play on easy you should get by then end of it at least 160 :gsicon:

There are also specific achievements for each chapter, but this can be done on any diffilcuty. The only difficult related achievement is stackable, and it requires you to finish the Campaign on Hard. However the game considers only the last checkpoint of each chapter to determin difficulty, so you can play the hole game on easy and only the last checkpoints of each chapter on Hard and unlock all acheivements for Campaign difficulty.

Escaltion:

Escaltion has 2 specific achievements only for 80 :gsicon:. It is a good idea to have a friend or boosting party help you out with Wait! I Still Function! while going for this. Escaltion can also be used for other achievements such as Fire in the Sky, Blast-arachnia!, etc that can be done in both Campaing and Escalation. Make sure to go to This thread for a boosting partner if you want.

Multiplayer:

Here is the most difficult part, as it is time consuming. You have a set of 7 specific achievements for MP for 215 :gsicon:. Your main focus should be getting Prime Directive so make sure you use all types of class and follow the guides and tips for it.

Mop Up:

If by chance you have missed any achievement on campaing / escalation, just go to "Choose Chapter" on easy and mop up the rest. Look for the specific checkpoint and go for it!.

Conclusion:

Tranformers - War for Cybertron is a quick Action/Adventure game, made lenghty by a Multiplayer achievement, so 1000 :gsicon: will have it´s toll. Campaing shouldn´t take to much time, and if you use the tactics of just playing the last checkpoint on Hard very quick. Look for a boosting party for Escaltion and Multiplayer to make your life easier.

Edited by Mahtan Tinuviél
Spelling

Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org Transformers: War for Cybertron Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org Transformers: War for Cybertron Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Thanks man.. Glad I could help out!!!

there's no way this should take 80+ hours.

IF you find a boosting party you´ll be able to get close to 10k for every conquest match (which takes 15 minutes).. so best guess is 40k every hour...

To get Prime mode you´ll need level 25 (362.500 XP - close to 9-10 hours of gameplay) in 4 different classes...

So IF you get a decent boosting party (10 players) it will take you 40 hours...

If you don´t you will normally get something close to 4-5k each match... hence the 80 hours...

• 3 weeks later...
I played this game legit when it first came out. It only took me about 25 hours of playing team deathmatch. I was averaging about 25 kills per match. If you love transformers it goes by really fast.

The problem here is that not all are good and MP.. and for those this will certainly take more time.

Not only that, but the 5x boost is not always present. I´ve played this game on MP my fair share of times, and only on a very few I was able to get the 5x bonus. Servers apparently are unstable and if you can´t get connected directly on the first time it will not give you the 5x.

If you do get it, than the time for the achievements do decrease and it will be more enjoyable.

Anyway these is one of the few games that I do like to play on MP as it is not only related to killing people and it will need some strategy involved.

• 1 month later...