Community Toy Boxes for Achievements - POST HERE

Arsenic 17

This thread should be used to post any community toy boxes that you find in which you can earn any of the following achievements: All Modes, Does This Make Me Look Fat?, Clown Car, or Experience of a Lifetime. These specific achievements cannot be unlocked on the base Windows 8 version of the game without downloading and entering a community-created Toy Box with the specific items in it.

ALL ACHIEVEMENTS ARE OBTAINABLE NOW WITHOUT CONSOLE VERISON (AS OF 1/20/2014).

All Modes Achievement: Load up the level called "The BIG Room." It has all three vehicles on it. You can just skip this part as this achievement will unlock in the process of getting the other vehicle related achievements. See more details HERE. Thanks to NutriWhip for finding this world.

Clown Car Achievement: The level is called "Woody's Roundup." As soon as you spawn turn left and walk towards the green lighted button. From there, head right and you will see two buttons and two spawn platforms. Pushing the left button will spawn a Shrink Gun and pushing the right button will spawn a Goo Grower. If you payed attention, you walked past a wooden carriage to get to the guns, which counts as a car. The horses are in the stable. Near where you start, you will see a General Merchandise store. Go just right of this and look for a passage directly behind that store to the stables. Use the Goo Shrinker Gun on the carriage and the horse and then ride them. There are a couple fenced in horses in the right fenced area of this new area. If you need the large helicopter, see the "Does This Make Me Look Fat?" achievement below.

Does This Make Me Look Fat? Achievement: The level is called "Woody's Roundup." As soon as you spawn turn left and walk towards the green lighted button. From there, head right and you will see two buttons and two spawn platforms. Pushing the left button will spawn a Shrink Gun and pushing the right button will spawn a Goo Grower. If you payed attention, you walked past a wooden carriage to get to the guns, which counts as a car. The horses are in the stable. Near where you start, you will see a General Merchandise store. Go just right of this and look for a passage directly behind that store to the stables. There are a couple fenced in horses in the right fenced area of this new area. Use the Goo Shrinker Gun on the carriage and the horse and then ride them.For the small helicopter, load up the "Wrestling Arena." From the start, go through the large animal mouth to enter the arena area. On the left and ride side of the area, you will see some tall pillar with helicopters on top of them. Go over to them and wall jump from side to side upwards to reach the helos. Get in and then fly down the the purple pads around the wrestling ring to shrink the copter while you are in it. Go to the green pad to grow the copter if you need it for the "Clown Car" achievement.

Experience of a Lifetime Achievement: You can become small and big by stepping on the growing pads and shrinking pads next to the wrestling ring in the "Wrestling Arena" world. See the "Does This Make Me Look Fat" achievement for the locations. A tripwire can be found on the "Woody's Roundup" world. From the start, head behind the General Merchandise building through the passage to the stables. Between the two buildings is a large wooden door. Go through it and then follow the passage to a tripwire. Walk into it to trip over it. For becoming invisible, you can either use something you unlocked and have available from the console version, or you can follow the steps found by DEN EDDY on TA. Load the level 'Super Fun Track'. There is an invisibility pad at the beginning of the racetrack, just behind you. Walk on it to become invisible. If that level is no longer available, you can always purchase the character Violet. From within a level, push the button on the top right corner. Highlight Violet and purchase her for $2.00 (USD). Return to game and you will change to her form. Push the red button to become invisible.

Edited by Arsenic 17

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe something is messed up on my computer, but I don't see an actual link in the "HERE" there. :confused:

This is what it's supposed to link to.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a183782/all-modes-achievement.htm?showguides=1

the link doesn't work for me, I tried the big room but I couldn't find any of the goo's, tripwire or anything to turn invisible with

The only achievement that you can earn in The BIG Room is the All Modes achievement. I tried playing like 10-15 other worlds but found nothing worthwhile so far.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

the link doesn't work for me, I tried the big room but I couldn't find any of the goo's, tripwire or anything to turn invisible with

Only the achievement for All the Modes can be gotten in the Big Room box. There still need to be boxes created by others or by purchasing the equipment. They still aren't done yet it appears.

Alright, I found a level that has a Shrink and a Grow Gun that you can use on a car and a horse. The level is fairly big and complex, so it might also have a helicopter but I havent found one just yet (EDIT: I looked around a lot, didnt see one :( )

The level is called "Woody's Roundup." As soon as you spawn turn left and walk towards the green lighted button. From there, head right and you will see two buttons and two spawn platforms. Pushing the left button will spawn a Shrink Gun and pushing the right button will spawn a Goo Grower. If you payed attention, you walked past a wooden carriage to get to the guns, which likely counts as a car (not 100% sure, but it should, otherwise, there are several other cars in this world further away). The horses are in the stable. Near where you start, you will see a General Merchandise store. Go just right of this and look for a passage directly behind that store to the stables. There are a couple fenced in horses in the right fenced area of this new area..

Shoot the car with each gun and then get in it. Do the same with the horse.

TRIPWIRE LOCATION: Between the two stables mentioned above, there will be a large brown door. Walk into that door and follow the path. You will see a tripwire in plain sight.

EDIT: After riding the goo'd big carriage and goo'd big horse, the "Clown Car" achievement popped, even though I definitely never rode in a big helicopter. The "Does This Make Me Look Fat" achievement didnt pop with riding in just the two small vehicles. Maybe the helicopter in "That BIG Room" is actually an oversized one?

EDIT2: You can become goo'd big and goo'd small in the "Olympus Coliseum" world. Go into the big brown doors with all the buttons. Push the first button the right (closest to you) which will spawn enemies. Then go through the next set of doors. A bunch of robots will spawn. In this battle, kill all the small robots and just not the big one that has a green arm. You will get shrunk and grown with goo multiple times. Continue until you get both.

So all we really need now is a level with a helicopter that also has a grow big gun or shrink gun, or grow and shrink panels on the ground. Also we need one that has the invisibility item that you can pick up and equip.

Edited by Arsenic 17

how the heck do you turn invisible, violet can't be the only way to do it. seems nuts they would make an achievement that you need 1 specific character to unlock

The Pack involving Violet is involved, but you do not have to actually be Violet. I dont think, though I know nothing of Disney Infinity on console. Here is the wiki link. It mentions the device that Violet can unlock, but it is equip-able so any character can use it...

http://disneyinfinity.wikia.com/wiki/Invisibility_Device

yeah I read that too, but it still requires the purchase of Violet which doesn't seem right at all, no other achievement needs anything else aside from progressing a bit in the original game to unlock the items, just seems very strange this one requires the purchase of a separate character

I thought the shrink and growing goo stuff was only in a specific pack? Toy Story maybe?

well this is not the first time that an Infinity game needed the person to buy something extra for an achievement, I mean the main 360 game you had to have one of those Disc power ups which came in random packs. just annoys me that I need that invisible ray for the achievement. As far as I could see none of the play sets up online have it at this moment in time.

well this is not the first time that an Infinity game needed the person to buy something extra for an achievement, I mean the main 360 game you had to have one of those Disc power ups which came in random packs. just annoys me that I need that invisible ray for the achievement. As far as I could see none of the play sets up online have it at this moment in time.

I was told it is original version of game. You can use the invisibility panel. You just walk on it to become invisible.

The Road Map doesn't really state it outright and I'm trying to follow you guys and your comments here so forgive my ignorance. Are all of these achievements doable without the Xbox 360 Disney Infinity?

Dont need console version currently. But you need to spend $2. Will update the first post in this thread with everything that is current