Need Help in "Shock and Awe" On Veteran Difficulty

On the road you will see 2 tanks at the beginning, Leave them alone. Behind the should be a car and another tank, follwed by some infantry, take as much of these out as possible, DO NOT Overheat your turret.

Once you have killed as much as you can on a roof to your left the will be a machine gunner. Take him out.

Basic tips:

Keep your eyes peeled!

DO NOT Overheat

RPG dudes die LAST (Infantry shoot faster and RPGS normally miss anyway)

On the road you will see 2 tanks at the beginning, Leave them alone. Behind the should be a car and another tank, follwed by some infantry, take as much of these out as possible, DO NOT Overheat your turret.

Once you have killed as much as you can on a roof to your left the will be a machine gunner. Take him out.

Basic tips:

Keep your eyes peeled!

DO NOT Overheat

RPG dudes die LAST (Infantry shoot faster and RPGS normally miss anyway)

Thanks alot

Shoot the guys that are right in front of you, both carrying RPG'S I believe. Then run down the left hand side. You should get hit just duck and let health come up. Then shoot guys that are shooting at you who are in line with the chopper. Once you take 2 or 3 of those guys run towards chopper (this is after guys are position around 1 minute mark) shoot any guys still standing that are behind the chopper, grab her and just book. I went straight down since you move slower didn't make sense to use cover. Takes a bit of luck on the running back part, but you'll get it.

Thanks a lot

thanks a lot man. i pass this session but i problem in another part of this level when you have 90S to retrive the pilot.

i try it to many times but i die.

Shoot the guys that are right in front of you, both carrying RPG'S I believe. Then run down the left hand side. You should get hit just duck and let health come up. Then shoot guys that are shooting at you who are in line with the chopper. Once you take 2 or 3 of those guys run towards chopper (this is after guys are position around 1 minute mark) shoot any guys still standing that are behind the chopper, grab her and just book. I went straight down since you move slower didn't make sense to use cover. Takes a bit of luck on the running back part, but you'll get it.

• 1 month later...
No joke. I cant make it 15 seconds in on vet no matter what I do. Its seriously ticking me off. Im dead before I can even shoot at a single roof bunker. Same spot EVERYTIME>!

I think I'm stuck here too. Right at the start of the level when youre in the helicopter gunner seat I cant even get to the first checkpoint. I always die exactly as I pass by the two tanks on the road and I have no idea whats shooting at me. Anyone know what youre supposed to be shooting at here?

Edit: wow, awesome video of the whole mission on veteran made by Attila16: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3siMgHoDz0]YouTube - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Walkthrough 10- Shock and Awe[/ame]