thankyou edge not unlocking

CATSBUM2010

i am having trouble unlocking the thankyou edge cheevo. i went for the breaking of the chairs first. i set this to first blood, so i averaged 2 chairs per match, so that makes it 25 matches won. after that i have set up a submission match, and i have won 14 submission matches. i have not turned my console off either or gone to dashboard. can anyone help me out and tell me what i have or where i have gone wrong please as i am getting pretty p**sed of with this game. cheevos not unlocking and the servers are down, that pretty much this game is going back to game. sorry about that little rant, but if anyone can help, it would be really useful. thankyou in advance for anyones help

I haven't seen this problem yet, but just keep playing with Edge. Go for the rest of the session achievements and if it doesn't pop by the time you have those, post back and let us know.

Also, not sure if this makes a difference or not, but are you using the default Edge or the one that comes as DLC (classic attire)?

I think there might be a problem with the submissions on this game. I defeated Undertaker by Submission at WrestleMania on Legend and the game didn't give me For Whom the Bell tolls. Rematched it and pinned him and got the achievment.

I would guess thatyou have to win by Pinfall with Edge, First Blood might not register for some reason.