Server Closure Nov 16

anthonyd46

As of Friday, November 16, 2012, the Yoostar Social community area will no longer be available, and we will discontinue support for "Yoostar 2" and "Yoostar on MTV." You may still record and view performances on your gaming console, but you will not be able to upload performances to Yoostar Social and social networking sites. Our development team and operational staff dedicated countless hours in their passion for creating the best game possible, so the decision to retire "Yoostar 2," "Yoostar on MTV" and Yoostar Social was not an easy one. We greatly appreciate your patronage and hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment from playing Yoostar products.

• 1 month later...

Ah, that explains it!

Just bought this the other day i was trying to work out why the servers never worked!

I got quite a collection of games that are broken or have down servers, but at least some of them actually removed the unobtainable achievements or just gave them to you.

This means this game now only has a possible 40/50 achievements with a total score of 800/1000! That's quite a gap considering most other "down" games might only have 2-3 that you cannot get.

Still is a fun game and i enjoy it but was looking forward to uploading the videos i made and you know "finishing" it completely!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...