Server Problems?!

YoungWarrior111

Have posted in the Guide thread about this, and just wondering if many more people are having problems with the Split/Second servers?

What's happening to me is I finish a race, and say for example 6 start it, only 2 or 3 finish, with a lot of lag. Then, in the post race screen, the clock says 0, that normally counts from 60. It doesn't allow me back to the lobby, and when I reboot the game, not only have I not kept the points i would've earned, I've been penalised 10points. This happened twice to me today, so I've managed to slip way back from mid 40s! Makes the game very frustrating! Really working for the last two online achievements and it's putting me off playing it.

Yep, me too - I posted about this in another thread just a ew hours ago when I noticed it was happening to you.

Its not just a few people either - I mentioned it in another forum and its happening to a lot of people.

Its put me right off multiplayer - when I realised I was not only losing the points I had won, but was actually losing points each time it happened, it was really demoralising and it just pissed me off more and more every time.

Each time I race, I know even if I come in 1st, I could still end up with nothing. Hardly seems worth it.

I cant see me bothering with the online at all now - Single player is proving to be quite fun so far, but for online racing, I'm going back to Blur...

Yea it is very demoralising! Those 20 or 30 points are hard to get, they take a good afternoon to rack up. To lose them so easily is such a pain, puts you off going back online to get the last few achievements.

I originally thought that this game would be a difficult 1000G but when I played it, I realised it was do-able. When this happened, I'm not so sure I can go back to it so easy!