Elemental Cleavers

Metroid51X

Does anyone any other information abou the Elemental Cleavers?

We all know that each one will have some type of special ablity that corresponds to the map there on like the two they reveled when the dlc was annonced:

Snow Cleaver-(Raven Down) can gust an icy breeze, stunning players from a distance.

Imulsion cleaver-(Jacinto) explodes on impact, doing a small amount of AOE burning damage.

so what do you all think the other cleavers will do?

OMG! They forgot the "heart" clever. With their powers combined...

The Fifth Element is such a great movie, when I mention the fifth element of love my friends are like LOLWUT?

The Fifth Element is good but what he is making reference to is Captain Planet.

I have been searching for cleaver in raven down for hours and cant find shit.HEEEELP I need a lead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2De7pJ4K058&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Gears of War 3 // Raven Down - Element Cleaver Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

A little better video for snow/ice cleaver with instructions in the comments.

Edited by NakedShaver

Direct video for Jacinto - Imulsion cleaver

Elemental Cleaver Gears of war 3 - YouTube

This video has just been updated with a link at the end to a better version of the RAVEN DOWN video previously posted. I will never record voice when in-game sound may be needed for an easter egg or for the help of others..

Enjoy, oh and by the way... these videos that I made are 'REMIXABLE' so I wave any copyright.. enjoy!

I've been scouring Cove for a while trying to find one. So far nothing.

I've killed all the chickens and destroyed all of the wooden barrels of water but nothing has triggered (even though someone in the thread said killing the chickens did trigger something). I can't think of anything else to do. I can't see anything conspicuous to shoot.

Edited by TheCuza