Combo killing

Geeluc

Quick question, with the combo kills, Kill 50 People with Combo Kills...do they count if you die?

Basically, I'm having a bit of trouble with getting this combos, when there's two or more bad guys. Sometimes, I can get a couple of combo kills, but then die and go back to the last save point...do I loose the kill count with the load?

If you follow me? If not, I'll just have to pick off one fight at a time, so I don't get more people attack me at once.

Ta.

It's probably the hardest thing to do in actual battle (for me, at least). Countering tends to be my best option, cause I can only ever seem to get combo timing down in the training area.

But yes, you can do that, and every other fighting achievement in the training area. Except for 100 in a row, 25 soldiers at once, and stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks a lot! i've been working on this achievement forever! i couldn't get a combo to save my life!

tips if you plan on not using the training method:

1. reconsider your choice.

2. use strong attacks. this allows easier timing for pressing (x).

3. do not rapidly press (x). that's button mashing, not a combo.

4. if you do a combo kill correctly a "video scene" should appear much like a counter kill. the guide book does not tell you this, as it is wrong in several places, such as flag numbering and 1 or 2 flags.