Easiest Way to get 'Look What I Found'

pieroglyphic

Note: To make your life easier, I suggest you read my entire post one time through before you attempt the achievement so you understand what you need to do.

Like most other achievements. This achievement you will need 2 controllers to make life easier on yourself.

On controller 1(the one that needs the achievement) for functionalities sake, pick the Cardinals.

On controller 2 pick the Browns. Also use this chance to make sure your difficulty is on All-Pro and turn rewinds to unlimited/infinity to make life easier.

Now set up the start of the game so Cardinals(1) kicks off to the Browns(2).

Catch the ball and run out of bounds at the 4(or 5) yardline.

With the Browns(2) pick a punt *By Formation>Special Teams> Punt*

With the Cardinals(1) pick a punt block *By Formation>Special Teams>Punt Block*

Now with the Browns(2) flip the ONE TIME downwards. DO NOT FLIP THE STICK UPWARDS.

This will give the defense enough time to run in and block the kick.

I didn't touch a single button after that..

I had the fumble mini-game off so it literally took me two tries. First time Browns(2) recovered so i used a rewind and next time the ball was mine.

I suggested these teams because these are the ones I used and it worked like a charm.

Hope this helps guys.

do you run in with a guy and block it or do you just let the computer do its own thing?

I let the computer do its own thing. like i said, i literally pressed no buttons on either controller after i pulled back on the stick on controller 2... ive done it over quite a few times and it only takes me at most a few trys to get the winning result

25 attempts later, and still not achievement. I can see how the method should work, but the damned punter will just not fumble... I've lowered ALL his stats to ZERO, raised the stats of all the cardinals special team.

Maybe it's just my bad luck. I'll give it another go tonight, but 25 attempts is enough for one afternoon.

took a few tries. couldnt fight for the fumble cuz i was either getting a cards TD or a browns safety. but i eventually got it! thanks for the tip piero!. keep in mind when u start to fight for the fumble, make sure controller 1 pushes all the right buttons and controller 2 pushes the wrong ones to ensure u win the fight.

Hey, I am going to let Daenius know to put this into the guide and give you credit. This is a great idea.

Thank you bro.. i appreciate that.. and thanks to everyone else for the positive feedback

25 attempts later, and still not achievement. I can see how the method should work, but the damned punter will just not fumble... I've lowered ALL his stats to ZERO, raised the stats of all the cardinals special team.

Maybe it's just my bad luck. I'll give it another go tonight, but 25 attempts is enough for one afternoon.

if it hasnt unlocked for you yet, just lower CPU carrying in the options menu... that should help

This was the first achievement I got probably cos I'm shite haha. I am really struggling just to get any acheivement on this. I think you should let someone shit play. Got a younger sibling? They'll get it trust me. I've done it about 6 times - only had the game 4 or 5 days.

EDIT: Just realised I was mistaking this achievement with another!

This is a great method. Took a few goes but I got it - Thanks!

Edited by shilbo-assassin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...