My letter to Xbox.

Just a while ago, I wrote an email to Xbox customer support about the difficulty of Street Fighter II and how that it is so hard that is actually takes the enjoyment out of the game and I asked if they would do anything about it but and this is the response that I got;

Hello!

Thank you for writing Xbox Customer Support!

Thank you for your inquiry! I do apologize for the inconvenience but as of this moment, we do not have information yet on with regards to the update for Street Fighter II Alpha. Please check the website, http://www.xbox.com, for any future updates. Thank you for understanding.

Could this indicate a possible future update in our cause?

I also request that members of this board and anyone else who wants them to dumb down the AI a bit writes to Xbox customer support so hopefully it will happen.

Thankyou.

-Sweet666Kraven.

And what do you mean that it's "so hard that is actually takes the enjoyment out of the game"? What star level are you playing on?

I play the game on 0 stars. It's not like I'm really hopeless at it as I've had the game since I was a child and have beat it numerous times on SNES. Star level 0 is still VERY hard, I've never made it past battle 5. This game has problems.

Just a while ago, I wrote an email to Xbox customer support about the difficulty of Street Fighter II and how that it is so hard that is actually takes the enjoyment out of the game and I asked if they would do anything about it but and this is the response that I got;

Hello!

Thank you for writing Xbox Customer Support!

Thank you for your inquiry! I do apologize for the inconvenience but as of this moment, we do not have information yet on with regards to the update for Street Fighter II Alpha. Please check the website, www.xbox.com, for any future updates. Thank you for understanding.

Could this indicate a possible future update in our cause?

I also request that members of this board and anyone else who wants them to dumb down the AI a bit writes to Xbox customer support so hopefully it will happen.

Thankyou.

-Sweet666Kraven.

why are complaining to customer service? stop bothering them since it wont help and instead complain to capcom the people who made a difference.

I play the game on 0 stars. It's not like I'm really hopeless at it as I've had the game since I was a child and have beat it numerous times on SNES. Star level 0 is still VERY hard, I've never made it past battle 5. This game has problems.

Level 0 hard for you? Man, good luck with the 7 star achievement then. ;)

why are complaining to customer service? stop bothering them since it wont help and instead complain to capcom the people who made a difference.

It's not like capcom can log into the Xbox360 server and update the game so that it can be played easier. That's Xbox's job. If I do complain to customer service (I am a customer, duh!) then if enough people complained, I'm sure they would work something out, it's not entirely upto capcom at all, you have been very mistaken.

It's not like capcom can log into the Xbox360 server and update the game so that it can be played easier. That's Xbox's job. If I do complain to customer service (I am a customer, duh!) then if enough people complained, I'm sure they would work something out, it's not entirely upto capcom at all, you have been very mistaken.

You completely missed his point. Microsoft doesn't make the updates for games that they don't publish, they only distribute them. In order for this "problem" to be fixed, Capcom would have to create a patch, have Microsoft approve it and then integrate it into it's servers. So if you still think that the fact that you suck at this game is a "problem" on Capcom's end, try e-mailing them.

yeah i agree customer support isnt gonna do anything about this. its the developers who need to hear this. and really theyve already made their money and are likely working on many other projects right now and wont bother with it. just stop playing SF, there are a hundred other GOOD games to spend your time with.

Guest CC99999

This game in no way resembles the difficulty of the arcade game. It makes the SNES version feel like you're playing a Nickelodeon game by comparison.

I agree, this needs to be fixed. THE CPU on 0 unloads every special attack under the sun at will.

Hell, DOA4 is easier.

Maybe that's why I consider this game easy, I didn't even lose a match on 7 star mode until I reached Sagat.

That's impressive! I hadn't lost a match on 7 stars (but lost a few rounds) until E. Honda who was, for me, the last world warrior (before the bosses). He crippled me though :(

Took me so long to beat him .. no idea why. Took FOREVER!

That's impressive! I hadn't lost a match on 7 stars (but lost a few rounds) until E. Honda who was, for me, the last world warrior (before the bosses). He crippled me though :(

Took me so long to beat him .. no idea why. Took FOREVER!

Impressive isn't quite the word I would use, I would use luck w/ a little skill mixed in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have played the game MANY times in the arcades (back when it was popular) and on other consoles. The 360 version is a load of crap.

The game is too hard, yes. But a lot of it has to do with the horrible controls due to the 360 controller d-pad. I actually think this game is easily the WORST Xbox Live Arcade release so far and fans of this classic should be insulted by this version.

• 7 months later...