I want know about takedown enemies.

cheevo360

I completed cloak and daggers with the take side quests where you have go to gang members area called Derelict Row to pick up weapon cache hidden in this place so what I like know i did alarm there because I want do 50 perform takedown and 100 non-lethal takedown achievements but there not 50 enemies in this area so should be enough to takedown enemies in main story rather doing side quests?

main story have more then 200 enemies or how many enemies you think in main story?

I need know because then I dont have do some side quests to avoid alarm achievement as well other achievement complete game without kill enemies

Sorry if my grammer isnt good but I am sure you understand what I mean.

TRUST ME there are PLENTY of enemies in the game to get 100 EASILY the last level of the game has over 50 alone that are SUPER easy to takedown and you dont have to worry about being spotted with them either. youve got it!

Great thank you so now I can relax and reload last save where before cloak and dagger to complete so I avoid this quest since I got achievements of this and I will take down few enemies in DR area gang member to raise up count of takedown and plus I gonna do my best to sneak there to get ammo upgrade for weapon in where same place is weapon cache for quest :)

Thank again for answer m8