Redwood Stock Not Rebounding

NYZSquadLdr

Hello peoples, I've just completed Lester's second assassination mission for Franklin where you must kill the 4 jurors which will damage Redwood's stock and make Debonaires stock soar. I've made the 30% return by investing all of my money into Debonaire prior to the mission and selling post mission. However, I heard that if you invest into Redwood after selling your Debonaire stock you'll make a 300% return on Redwood's rebound, but this is not happening for me. I've slept for a few in game days but the maximum I've seen Redwoods price per share is $15 instead of the expected $80. I have tried sleeping using different characters but it still doesn't return anything near 300%. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by NYZSquadLdr

I can confirm that it does shoot up to 300%, what I'd suggest is reloading to the mission or just after sleep with franklin because his sleeps are the shortest, wait till the stock goes up 25-30% then immediately invest in redwood then I think it was around 5 or 6 sleeps that it shot upto 300% return. Use franklin when you do the sleeps though because he sleeps for 6 hours at a time trevor sleeps for 12 hours at a time and I cant remember how long micheal sleeps but I used franklin everytime and the stocks rose as expected every time :)

I've seen that you should wait till Debonaire stock hits 81% before pulling out and investing into Redwood. I just did that and it worked but now Redwood is staying stable at $3.70 a share and I've been sleeping as Franklin.

this happened to me. i reloaded it and did it again this time i actually saved it this time ( separate save obvs) and supposedly the market closes at the weekend so check the day your on coz this was my problem i went from Wednesday and the stock didn't change till mid Monday for me then i got that 300% and made a tun.hope this helps

Yeah I'll keep trying it. I'm gonna retry the mission on a Tuesday morning instead of a Sunday at around 11 PM. The stocks seem randomized at times so maybe playing it mid week will give me the definitive 300% return result. If anyone has anymore tips please keep posting.