Omfg epic win!!!1!!1

Dan261

I think my heart stopped ... let me catch my breath ....

Okay so after fighting AC for about the 50th time ... I took the big bastard down!!! Here's how it went, and it's epic so read it damnit! :p

I had him flashing red and I knew another Heaven's Door / Hawkarang would kill him, and this was the first time I had him flashing. He then used War God or something and took out all of my unions ... except for my main one. I had like 96 fucking HP left ... and I had the option of attack to use Omnistrike & Heaven's Door. Okay, awesome! He strikes first, but I dodged! Hoorah! Omnistrike hits, AC still stands. Baulson goes for Heaven's Door ... and MISSES! Fuck you Baulson! Luckily AC didnt use anything else, so onto the next turn....

I then had the same option again, Omnistrike & Heaven's Door. Alright, it's now or never. AC attacks first again ... time stops, my heart is racing, HE MISSES AGAIN! Rush hits his Omnistrike, still no dice. This guy just won't drop. It's now down to Caedmon, hit this Heaven's Door or I'll hunt down the guy who created you and pour acid down his fucking throat. Caedmon goes in for the kill, hits Heaven's Door ... AND AC DIES! YEAAAHHH! :woop:

I'm so happy right now, I'm gonna toss the disc in the fireplace. 1000/1000 baby yeahh!!

That was quite possibly the hardest boss I've ever fought in a videogame!! Anyone else have an epic battle with this prick?!

I think my heart stopped ... let me catch my breath ....

Okay so after fighting AC for about the 50th time ... I took the big bastard down!!! Here's how it went, and it's epic so read it damnit! :p

I had him flashing red and I knew another Heaven's Door / Hawkarang would kill him, and this was the first time I had him flashing. He then used War God or something and took out all of my unions ... except for my main one. I had like 96 fucking HP left ... and I had the option of attack to use Omnistrike & Heaven's Door. Okay, awesome! He strikes first, but I dodged! Hoorah! Omnistrike hits, AC still stands. Baulson goes for Heaven's Door ... and MISSES! Fuck you Baulson! Luckily AC didnt use anything else, so onto the next turn....

I then had the same option again, Omnistrike & Heaven's Door. Alright, it's now or never. AC attacks first again ... time stops, my heart is racing, HE MISSES AGAIN! Rush hits his Omnistrike, still no dice. This guy just won't drop. It's now down to Caedmon, hit this Heaven's Door or I'll hunt down the guy who created you and pour acid down his fucking throat. Caedmon goes in for the kill, hits Heaven's Door ... AND AC DIES! YEAAAHHH! :woop:

I'm so happy right now, I'm gonna toss the disc in the fireplace. 1000/1000 baby yeahh!!

That was quite possibly the hardest boss I've ever fought in a videogame!! Anyone else have an epic battle with this prick?!

No wonder your previous 50 fights ended with you losing.

96 hp away from game over = heal ftw

Thanks VinasErgoth :drunk

And plus, don't you guys hate it when you choose the A.I to heal themselves and standby, yet they charge in and attack? WTF, I hated that. About 10 losses came from that. I almost wanted to pull my hair out!!

But aside that, the game was awesome. I can't take away from it as a whole because of a few bugs. And the ending was epic.

An epic fight and an epic ending! Hellz yeah! :woop: