Do you Reckon?

MrTaste

They wil bring out any DLC for Darksouls, or has anyone heard any rumors on the horizon? Did they ever bring out DLC for demon souls? You gonna laugh at me, but it took me 160hrs to do first run. Did get to level 96 and did farm alot to get a few weapon achives etc. But I still felt I wanted more lol is that insaine? I dont know I guess its cause I loved every second I played of this game. Is tempted to get cheap PS3 to play demon souls haha.

EDIT - I know theres NG+ but its not the same, as having add-ons etc. Though I am loving Playthrough 2 so far :).

Edited by MrTaste

As a general rule of thumb all DLC is garbage, except expansions. So things like the Lost and Damned, Shivering Isles, Vietnam battlefield bc 2, etc. are very good but all regular DLC is just a waste of money so I for one am glad nothing has been announced yet.

As a general rule of thumb all DLC is garbage, except expansions. So things like the Lost and Damned, Shivering Isles, Vietnam battlefield bc 2, etc. are very good but all regular DLC is just a waste of money so I for one am glad nothing has been announced yet.

In honesty have to agree with this statement, and other. Expansions are defo worth the money, used to love expansion on PC as listed Shivering Isles etc. DLC is abit of waste of money, as almost 90% is to small and I could buy and arcade game instead, and even majorty of them are shite in my eyes :(.

Before the game was released they announced that Dark Souls was a complete package and no DLC would be released. Companies can change their minds but it is highly unlikely.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1189549p1.html

Is tempted to get cheap PS3 to play demon souls haha.

I would recommend it. In some ways, I prefer the first one. And all the other fantastic PS3 exclusives

Edited by Echilion

All I really want to hear them say...is that they plan on making another game in this series. This game is definitely one of my favorites of all time.

hehe have to fully agree, another one would be wicked. I think I am gonna get 2nd hand PS3 when I can, and get demon souls hopefully if one can find easily in Wales lol. Theres more sheep than anything else Behhhhh.

All I really want to hear them say...is that they plan on making another game in this series. This game is definitely one of my favorites of all time.

Bingo!

No DLC, and no need for it really. Both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls can easily stand on their own without it. Factor in the amount of time to complete these games along with the replayability they offer, I highly doubt we will see a Demon Trials Pack, a Special Armors and Weapons pack, or a Felicia Day playable character DLC...not that there's anything wrong with Felicia Day.

Hope so!

Only problem would be if it is a sequel to Demons Souls, because I believe Sony owns the IP.

Kind of relevant quote from an interview with the director

The tuning of the difficulty level will be a very big topic when making the next game, if there is a chance [to do so].
Edited by Echilion