Clever Title

SC Defective

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Played 30 hrs total, and still need Visit All Graveyards, All Undergrounds, and All Locations. Two Worlds is HUGE. And I think that's why it's laggy. But the game is damn good.

i know, especially if you don't ride on a mount of some sort.

and the laggy framerate can be fixed with console commands easily.

i actually want to play the second one, and who cares if it's easy 1000? who says they won't make it harder then the first one. the game was really rushed to the 360 so they had to come up with some achievements fairly quickly, and thats why there were so many problems. i am looking forward to the temptation.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i wish games were as cheap as $60 over in the uk. il be shelling out $80 with exchange rates and all. we get taxed to death over here

You pay 60 euros for a game here sometimes so its not much of a difference for us its like they just take the number and make a euro out of a $.I use an american 360 though.

Two worlds was huge just like oblivion the only reason it counted as a epic fail was the fact that Oblivion was just better in multiple factors and kind of redefined Rpg's into also being kind of First Person view, because honestly I could not play oblivion in 3rd person view.Just like I could not play Two worlds in first person but in 3rd person.

60 square km would be an insane and awesome landmass.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I will probably buy if it has a decent review, the first was ok just the ending cutscene I missed due to the glitch that really made me mad. Two Worlds: Redemption would be a good title.

Maybe Two Worlds: Redemption will be the third game lol

• 3 weeks later...
Two Worlds the Temptation : The temptation to waste another $60 for an easy 1000gs.

I will probably buy if it has a decent review, the first was ok just the ending cutscene I missed due to the glitch that really made me mad. Two Worlds: Redemption would be a good title.

I wouldn't spend 60 on this no matter how good the reviews for it are. A rental maybe, but just wait till Gamestop has it on sale, used, for 30 bucks. It'll likely happen before the end of January, 2011.

I love it when "gamers" think they know what they're talking about. You're judging this game because of it's original? That is just plain ignorant. You didn't like the first one, fine, but if you had ANY idea about the details of the sequel and were an avid RPG fan I do not think you would be thinking the way you are. You're clearly ignorant to what the sequel has to offer and that's okay, you're part of the herd. The sheep that listens to game informer and other peoples reviews and never give it a chance unless it scores high. I can understand that, you're lazy in a sense. But note this, if you actually take a little time to visit the forum I posted in my thread and actually watched the videos, read the details I GUARANTEE you will think otherwise about this game. Of course if you don't like OPEN WORLD Rpgs then this probably isn't for you, but I can't wait until the game comes out and you refuse to buy it due to your ignorance only to purchase it later because other people start finding out how GREAT it is. Then as the sheep that you are you will follow the "in" crowd and next thing ya know you're a huge fan... Mark my words true. This game WILL be one of the GREATEST Open world Rpgs for this console to date. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO READ THE FORUMS, WATCH THE VIDEOS MAKE THE DESCISION YOURSELF. I challenge all who down this game that know NOTHING about it to go and learn about this game then tell me it sucks, or it's not worth $60. Go ahead, unless of course you just come to these forums to troll around, downing games you cannot handle such as Two Worlds the original. READ THE FORUMS, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

I love it when "gamers" think they know what they're talking about. You're judging this game because of it's original? That is just plain ignorant. You didn't like the first one, fine-blah blah blah -me to these forums to troll around, downing games you cannot handle such as Two Worlds the original. READ THE FORUMS, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

None of you has played the game, so is it too soon to judge? YES. Good or bad, how could you know yet. It is worth noting however:

- The 1st game was the studios first release, and they could not do everything they had wanted to do. They needed to make some money first.

- The sequel looks a ton better, and may actually suffer from keeping the Two Worlds name.

- Just because it looks better, doesn't mean it will play better.

- From all the pre-press info I have heard... they have a lot of good ideas, but have to prove they can make a good game out of it.

None of you has played the game, so is it too soon to judge? YES. Good or bad, how could you know yet. It is worth noting however:

- The 1st game was the studios first release, and they could not do everything they had wanted to do. They needed to make some money first.

- The sequel looks a ton better, and may actually suffer from keeping the Two Worlds name.

- Just because it looks better, doesn't mean it will play better.

- From all the pre-press info I have heard... they have a lot of good ideas, but have to prove they can make a good game out of it.

They have something to prove alright. To those (mainstream gamers) who cannot appreciate the gem that is Two Worlds that's okay. Yes it looks better, and clearly if you have seen any of the gameplay footage it plays a helluva lot better too. Seriously, don't believe me WATCH THE VIDEOS. There is literally over an hour of gameplay videos you can see for yourself. The game is CLEARLY more smooth that it's original, and of course the graphics are smashing the original as well. The detail and level of thought that went into this game is RIDICULOUS. They made a brand new engine just for this game. Please read the forums.

i'm not getting this game as soon as it comes out..maybe later and get it from gamestop on the cheap...it's a good game and all, but with all the INCREDIBLE games coming out..it would be better to spend my money on those games and get this one when it's discounted...

i'm not getting this game as soon as it comes out..maybe later and get it from gamestop on the cheap...it's a good game and all, but with all the INCREDIBLE games coming out..it would be better to spend my money on those games and get this one when it's discounted...

Haha, thank you Mike you further prove my point. Okay he says that he will wait for this game to become cheap because of all of the other "INCREDIBLE" games coming out. Of course to him and most of you there's no way this game can be INCREDIBLE but rather just another bargain bin game that can be a little fun but mostly bought for achievements. What I get from this Mike is that you're probably not that big of an RPG fan for if you were you wouldn't nay-say what could possibly be the BEST RPG out for the 360. Now you could argue that you ARE indeed a HUGE RPG fan so you're waiting for FABLE 3... har har. Mike, if you are interested in open world RPG's please read the forums link I posted in many of these threads and judge then if you think this game is a bargain binner or as you put INCREDIBLE but then again you probably won't...one track is easier to follow and usually followed by all followers.

I didn't try the first one because of some of the reviews from players here on the forums. I definitely will check into this one to see if it has something for me. I like Elder Scrolls...except for the way you level up. I prefer the xp for level method rather than gaining a level because I swung my sword and raised my merchant skill enough.

Two worlds was huge just like oblivion the only reason it counted as a epic fail was the fact that Oblivion was just better in multiple factors and kind of redefined Rpg's into also being kind of First Person view, because honestly I could not play oblivion in 3rd person view.Just like I could not play Two worlds in first person but in 3rd person.

I also prefer third person to first. For the simple fact that it is much too hard to tell what direction you are being attacked from and also when more approach as you are fighting a group.

In first person you generally can only see what is directly in front of you. Most of the time this isn't bad except when you get in a fight. Then if another mob comes up and starts attacking you may not realize it since you are intent on what is in front of you. In third person you can see this other mob coming, most times.

Edited by Qonok
quote didn't work right

You pay 60 euros for a game here sometimes so its not much of a difference for us its like they just take the number and make a euro out of a $.I use an american 360 though.

Sorry for the off topic, but 60 euros? Doesn't that convert to nearly 90 bucks with the current exchange rate? I just came back from Europe and I couldn't afford a thing because the USD is worth so little now in comparison to the euro.

Back on topic: I really don't know what to think of this game. The trailers look half good, half awful.

Back on topic: I really don't know what to think of this game. The trailers look half good, half awful.

Well look, it's either 1.You appreciate this type of game or 2. Ya don't simple as that. This type of RPG (Two Worlds, Risen, Divinity 2) takes an appreciation from a certain type of gamer. If you could appreciate any of these titles at all then I am certain that Two Worlds 2 will blow your mind. If you think that these titles are crap then perhaps it is time for you to move along and please do not flood the forums to a game that you have no intention of buying or playing while there are people here that DO enjoy these types of games and want to talk about it for real.

By the way Doc, this isn't a personal attack AT ALL, so please don't mis-understand me when I say that. It is merely for all of those who have nothing better to do but browse through the forums posting retarded comments about something they know nothing about. Ignorance.

But Doc, directed towards you NOW: If you just watched a trailer you should try and read some of the details of the game as it is going to BLOW your mind, only if of course you enjoy these types of games. There are plenty of gameplay demonstrations as well, I for one obviously CANNOT WAIT.

• 2 weeks later...

PenderPowguin, please stop defending this game, you're making those of us who like Two Worlds and are looking forward to this game sound like complete arseholes.

Do youtself a favour, stop being an agressive jerk, and stop putting words in peoples mouths.

Also, take a step back and look at your hypocricy. You accuse others of ignorance of this game, and only being down on it because they dislike the first, and yet you are working along a similar premise, only in favour of the game.

Whilst yes, they may be a bit blind to what this game has to offer, they've been jaded by the first game, and only a rabid fanboy could not acknowledge that people have a right to feel that way, and as such, they are wary of committing to this game, and perhaps wisely so as Two Worlds looked fantastic in previews, but turned out to be flawed. You on the other hand are equally as blinded by your fanboyism. Now I've got no problem with that, frankly I think it is essentially better because it means you're more likely to enjoy something, and enjoying things is good afterall. But with it comes ignorance. Ignorance of others, of what drives them, ignorance of the validity of their point of view, all you see is is your blind faith to this game and deem any negative vibes as not having a valid basis (even though they blatantly do) rather it is misguided, uneducated morons blithely hating something you love for no good reason.

Sorry kid, but that's not the reality, that's just your Fanboyism fuelled ignorance shining through.

Take for example your berating of mikemc. Just because he has openly admitted he is wary of this game, and is going to play it safe by spening his money on other games which he personally believes will be excellent, and a safer option, you therefore have decided he is a 'follower' or a 'sheep' suggesting by proxy that he is incapable of rational and logical thought and decision making based purely on your rabid fanboyism.

Wake up and smell reality kid, the most ignorant person in this thread is YOU by a huge margin.

Hey, I'm glad you're a fan of the games and looking forward to it's release, so am I, I've been waiting pretty impatiently since I finished Risen for This to be released. And although I'm enthusiastic, and predisposed to view it favourably, I'm not so stupid or ignorant to assume that anyone who doesn't share my opinion on this game is a mentally deficient sheep, and I'm not so arrogant to assume I know better than they do why they have decided against this game.

Fact is kid, these others are well within their rights to be wary. It is OUR OPINION that Two Worlds 2 is going to be a top game because we are predisposed to like it, but based on the facts at hand, people who did not love the first game are quite right and sensible to be wary of this one. This game has a lot to prove after the last outing, and whilst I think it will prove the doubters wrong, I'm not about to belittle others for being more cautious, and I'm not about to dismiss their choices of other games, because I know full well there are plenty of other games on the horizon which are likely to be excellent.

Just calm down and keep your rabid fanboyism in check before you make us all look like ignorant retards.

:goodpost

Well said Grummy. I read this thread from top to bottom and was going to post a response until I read the last post, yours, which pretty much sums up anything I would have said.

I love RPG's, but I just dont have the time to play them. In an effort to weed out games I usually wont buy anything rated under 7.0, unless I read something promising from this sight or the game has a demo and I really liked it.

The only two RPG's I have played on 360 are Oblivion and Dragon Age. I have Divinity II and Fallout3 but have not opened them because I just dont have the time. I have been toying with getting Risen and the only reason I havent is again the time issue. I know it will just collect dust if I do buy it. I looked at Two Words and almost got it when it came out but then I saw the reviews and read about all the bugs and freezing and I just didnt want to deal with those frustrations. I have also heard many good things about Two Worlds, but with my back log of games I doubt I will ever play it.

PenderPowguin, please stop defending this game, you're making those of us who like Two Worlds and are looking forward to this game sound like complete arseholes.

Do youtself a favour, stop being an agressive jerk, and stop putting words in peoples mouths.

Also, take a step back and look at your hypocricy. You accuse others of ignorance of this game, and only being down on it because they dislike the first, and yet you are working along a similar premise, only in favour of the game.

Whilst yes, they may be a bit blind to what this game has to offer, they've been jaded by the first game, and only a rabid fanboy could not acknowledge that people have a right to feel that way, and as such, they are wary of committing to this game, and perhaps wisely so as Two Worlds looked fantastic in previews, but turned out to be flawed. You on the other hand are equally as blinded by your fanboyism. Now I've got no problem with that, frankly I think it is essentially better because it means you're more likely to enjoy something, and enjoying things is good afterall. But with it comes ignorance. Ignorance of others, of what drives them, ignorance of the validity of their point of view, all you see is is your blind faith to this game and deem any negative vibes as not having a valid basis (even though they blatantly do) rather it is misguided, uneducated morons blithely hating something you love for no good reason.

Sorry kid, but that's not the reality, that's just your Fanboyism fuelled ignorance shining through.

Take for example your berating of mikemc. Just because he has openly admitted he is wary of this game, and is going to play it safe by spening his money on other games which he personally believes will be excellent, and a safer option, you therefore have decided he is a 'follower' or a 'sheep' suggesting by proxy that he is incapable of rational and logical thought and decision making based purely on your rabid fanboyism.

Wake up and smell reality kid, the most ignorant person in this thread is YOU by a huge margin.

Hey, I'm glad you're a fan of the games and looking forward to it's release, so am I, I've been waiting pretty impatiently since I finished Risen for This to be released. And although I'm enthusiastic, and predisposed to view it favourably, I'm not so stupid or ignorant to assume that anyone who doesn't share my opinion on this game is a mentally deficient sheep, and I'm not so arrogant to assume I know better than they do why they have decided against this game.

Fact is kid, these others are well within their rights to be wary. It is OUR OPINION that Two Worlds 2 is going to be a top game because we are predisposed to like it, but based on the facts at hand, people who did not love the first game are quite right and sensible to be wary of this one. This game has a lot to prove after the last outing, and whilst I think it will prove the doubters wrong, I'm not about to belittle others for being more cautious, and I'm not about to dismiss their choices of other games, because I know full well there are plenty of other games on the horizon which are likely to be excellent.

Just calm down and keep your rabid fanboyism in check before you make us all look like ignorant retards.

Okay Master Grummy, though I appreciate your input on my hypocrisy I am going to have to disagree with your overall point which is that I am making all fans look like ignorant retards which obviously is what you think I am. Look at this thread for example, originally posted to mock a game that the original poster probably had no intention of playing. But I am the ignorant retard, you're right.

Yes I do believe strongly that everyone has a right to post whatever they please, but to do so out of ignorance well that doesn't fly for me, do I have the right to post ignorant comments back at them. SURE! So that makes me look like an ignorant retard, or maybe the forum police of this particular game because I am an avid fan, but what are YOU doing if not policing MY comments and posts? If they had a problem with something I said then they have every right to tell me. I do not believe I am ignorant to their right of choosing the games they enjoy or not BUT I will comment on those posting ridiculous comments about something they know nothing about. Why??? BECAUSE IT'S MY RIGHT.

That's right Grummy, I am ALLOWED to post what I choose as long as it fits into the rules and guidelines of the forum, and so is everyone else. So what do we have here? Original poster dislikes game so decides to mock it, I come in and defend the game and YES I shouldn't call people names like sheep or cattle that DOES indeed make me ignorant. But what are YOU doing if not insulting me? Ignorant retard is OBVIOUSLY implemented towards me and so does many other derogatory statements in your post. Directed at me. So now what do we have? An ignorant thread posted by an ignorant gamer, replied with more ignorance and ultimately this thread is nothing but a mockery to the forums.

I come here bearing information trying to help others, and also I am trying to show the nay-sayers what a great game this is as opposed to the less popular original title. And I have every right to. If anyone on here had a problem with what I said THEY not YOU can tell me, I am only trying to let them see what a great game this is, because this particular part of these forums is about THIS GAME TWO WORLDS TWO. Not about "Games I hate" or "Things I would NEVER BUY" So in turn, threads like this fill up with nonsensual bickering. I am only trying to help them see, if I do so in a fashion YOU don't appreciate then move along you don't help (NO matter how much you think you do) by just insulting me. It seems like you're just looking for attention or an argument which after this post you'll get niether from me. Unless of course it's about TWO WORLDS 2 which is what this thread SHOULD be dedicated to.

Yes they have the right to be wary, yes they have the right to insult this game, yes they have the right to be opposed to buying it new SO WHY??? is it wrong for me to persuede them NOT to be wary? Or is it wrong for me to defend a game I enjoy? Why then Grummy can I not express myself in a similar fashion? Because YOU don't like it? Move along Grummy, I don't care what you think about me or if you think MY opinion "Labels" the rest of the Two World Fanbase community as "Ignorant retards" as you put it. Because you sir are nothing but the same.

Anyone have any ACTUAL questions or comments on what this forum is actually for then bring it on, if you're going to flood the forum with comments on how I am ignorant or you don't like what I type then please just message me and save the rest of the people who come here to read about the game a flood of nonsense, Grummy. By the way, every person I "attacked" I try and give them information about the game so that they can actually know more about something their bashing.

See that Grummy, I actually directed my statement towards you instead of what we call beating around the bush. If you have a problem with me FINE but leave it out of the forums please.

The end of this ridiculous non-needed rant.

I'll be honest, I know this is a pointless response because you are clearly missing the point, which, to be fair, is expected, fanboys never see the point from a neutral perspective, they just take everything personally. Regardless, I'll try and clear up your misconceptions.

It's quite simple really.

First, I have no problem with you, at no point did I suggest otherwise, stop taking things so personally. Also to note, it is pretty clear that I directed my statement at you, I did after all begin with your screen name, so your little diatribe about how you have done so, and suggesting that I was 'beating around the bush' is frankly a little strange, considering it has no basis in fact.

Secondly, these people you've been 'attacking' haven't been bashing the game, they're not ignorant of the game or anything else, they're solely voicing their concerns based on the only real facts at hand, that the last game was flawed. And yes you are well within your rights to try and persuade them otherwise, I support this wholeheartedly. But you are not just providing a reasoned argument, you are being belittling them, becoming aggressive and offensive. It proves nothing and only serves to show yourself as a whiny fanboy. You're finding conflict where none exists simply because you are far to biased and unreasonable to be able to take a step back and appreciate that people have a different opinion to yours.

Thirdly, st no point have I or anyone else here attacked this game, save to voice understandable caution, and no one has belittled your anticipation for the game, nor your opinions. The issue at hand is your derogatory attitude towards others. You are the only one displaying this. Indeed, I quite clearly a number have times have openly said I am in agreement with your support of the game, and I applaud it, but I also understand why others are wary. Why is it that you cannot have the same simple decency? If you wish to defend the game, please, by all means, present your arguments. You are right, this is a forum where we discuss games, that is not in debate and at no point have I suggested otherwise, but discussing games does not include becoming aggressive and inuslting towards other people who don not share your views, quite the opposite in fact.

I am in full support of you defending this game, as long as you do it in a friendly manner. My objection is to your attitude which is highly offensive and insulting, and THAT has no place in these forums. Indeed, I believe you'll find, if you look at the forum rules, it states that a friendly air is to be kept at all times, and being rude and aggressive towards others is not acceptable.

Try looking at your conduct before taking everything so personally. Take a step back and see what you've been doing, then tre reading what people are saying without jumping to conclusions and taking offence where none exists. If you can do this, then perhaps you will actually understand what I am saying to you.

Your response to this will be very telling. Do you take offence at my words and continue to take things personally and continue to be aggressive, or will you take them in context and actually calmly evaluate the situation first?

And one final thing, for what it's worth, if you want to persuade people to your way of thinking, berating them and becoming aggressive never works, it has the opposite affect, you lose credibility and even if you have a valid point to make, it loses any impact it may have had.

Just try to be more reasonable and friendly ok? Is that really too much to ask?

They have something to prove alright. To those (mainstream gamers) who cannot appreciate the gem that is Two Worlds that's okay. Yes it looks better, and clearly if you have seen any of the gameplay footage it plays a helluva lot better too. Seriously, don't believe me WATCH THE VIDEOS. There is literally over an hour of gameplay videos you can see for yourself. The game is CLEARLY more smooth that it's original, and of course the graphics are smashing the original as well. The detail and level of thought that went into this game is RIDICULOUS. They made a brand new engine just for this game. Please read the forums.

I am not a main stream gamer by any sight and two worlds bored me to tears. Yes, tears. I was yawning tears.

I am just going to stop posting here. This site is filled with moronic retards who have no life. They want to come here to start childish arguments rather than discuss the game in a serious fashion, and that's okay. You guys can keep the forums for your little bickering childplay. Flooding forums with off-topic nonsense, Grummy.