Help, my achievements won't unlock!

I have been playing the game a whole lot, killed chuck over and over, and haven't unlocked "i got a medal" achievement >.<, can someone please tell me what do I need to do in order for the achievements to unlock, please anyone help.

Chuck has his own achievement for when you kill him, although sandbox mode might not count, can't say i tried.

for that achievement find a challenge on the map located with a star start it and earn at least a bronze medal, any survivors and psycho you find during sandbox mode just spawn to irritate you more than anything.

Chuck has his own achievement for when you kill him, although sandbox mode might not count, can't say i tried.

for that achievement find a challenge on the map located with a star start it and earn at least a bronze medal, any survivors and psycho you find during sandbox mode just spawn to irritate you more than anything.

It doesn't count, I killed Chuck in Sandbox before going onto story, not expecting for it to unlock, which it didn't, but it unlocked as soon as I completed story.

For OP: Challenges are the floating stars you see, there's one straight ahead in your path of sandbox mode, which you can start instantly.