Bruce Lee/Beavis & Butthead avatar items?

dirge

Hey guys I've been trying to find out what happened to the Bruce lee and the Beavis and butthead avatar items that were supposed to have been released recently. Major Nelson originally posted that they were coming out. Then lots of other sites, including xbox360a posted they were coming out, but then they didn't release on the marketplace. Any ideas what happened to these? Or did they only release in certain regions? Any info would be appreciated if you know anything.

This happened back in October too. Wonder what the hold up is.

I was just gonna say that. I was all excited about Beavis & Butthead stuff and then nothing then a few weeks later they announced them coming again and still nothing. Like the Arkham City store was supposed to get an update this last week and it didn't.

But...the important question is, do they offer the "Corn Holio" style of T-shirt? :woop:

They do. But you'd think if they were going to sell that style of shirt they would've at least sold Beavis' shorts by themselves to complete the outfit. The t-shirt and regular shorts look... wrong.

• 1 month later...

Awesome that they're releasing Beavis and Butthead items in the market place but getting the colors wrong? C'mon you guys, you can do better than that. Here's hoping they don't mess up the Bruce Lee items. Both in which I'm looking to get now, and here I usually don't buy Avatar items xD