Russian Tanks

I understand the devs can add content to the game, but I never heard of them adding achievements. It's not their call anyways, Microsoft tells them how many achievements they get and the devs make the achievements.

I dont think they will add new achievements in.

So far, the only Russian tank available is the T-127 Light Tank, and that's only available if you buy both of the Founders Packs (which will be gone at the end of the week, so if you're planning on getting them, now's the time).

I've liked their Facebook page, and if there's any news on when Russian tanks will be implemented, I'll be sure to post it on here.

I understand the devs can add content to the game, but I never heard of them adding achievements. It's not their call anyways, Microsoft tells them how many achievements they get and the devs make the achievements.

I dont think they will add new achievements in.

They added new achievements to Happy Wars after some updates. Monster Hunter Frontier's got more achievements added after updates than it had on start.

They added new achievements to Happy Wars after some updates. Monster Hunter Frontier's got more achievements added after updates than it had on start.

Are you sure it was added to the CORE game? Or were they added as part of an expansion or add-on?

Listen, you might be right, I am kinda out of the loop, but I remember reading an article from Microsoft about Achievements when the xbox first came out. They said something that they will not add achievements because it will be unfair to the players that complete the game and then not have a completion because of adding.

You are way out of the loop. They gave up against that or changed their minds 2 years ago on that. Its annoying when it comes to Happy Wars because I had 100% and now its too grindy and not fun anymore (irony) so I gave up on it.