Ref Stoppage

UNBOUND

Just wanted to see if anyone had any tips for getting the ref stoppage during ranked matches. I have a boosting partner but for some reason it seems impossible to get enough damage without putting them down by accident.

Anyone that has the achievement, what combination of boxers did you use? I peppered Butterbean with Ali for close to 7 rounds and while he was bruised and swollen it never even opened a cut on him.

Any tips?

Just got the achievement and despite trying to boost it I actually managed to get it legit. Funny thing is, I didn't even really cut the guy all that much. I think you can get it just by landed power shots over and over again.

Now if only I could manage to get up more than once to try for that damned get up four times in a ranked match achievement! Now that one seems impossible.

Man did they ever make it hard to get up in this game for some reason!

I don't remember it being quite this hard in Round 4. The first time you get knocked down is a joke, but the next one just seems a lot harder than it should be, especially if it wasn't from a super hard punch.

It could just be that I suck at it though.