How do YOU annoy people?

I mainly annoy people by trapping them in corners, my trying my hardest to act like a squeaker. This is especially funny on SnD, mainly because people are forced to be in game chat.

Also on Search and Destroy on Berlin Wall, try and get the bomb first, then run out into the No Mans Zone. People freak out. Then, you try and trap people in corners.

How do you annoy people on Black Ops?

The best way to annoy people is to just kill them over and over again.

Or a good ol' spawn trap on Demo. That prompts alot of people to start messaging you and calling you every name possible.

I get mad kills bro thats pretty anoying I think. I cant think of the name of the map where it is night time, but there is a spot where you can stand in a doorway and people spawn behind you with no way of getting out until an enemy comes and kills the whole team. Any time someone spawns there first they will stand in the doorway and the whole team will spawn behind them its pretty bad.

You have a right to annoy people? I'd say you have the ability to annoy people. I don't think anyone has the right to annoy others. And if you get enjoyment out of annoying others it may or may not say something about someone's character.

But gaming is for the purpose of pure enjoyment, and saying that, someone that has the ability to annoy people is a form of enjoyment. I mean sure I and you don't condone it, but people have there way of gaming and neither I nor you can help that other then not participating in trolling.

Yes, but you don't mean to kill them on purpose, that's why I tend to stay away from Hardcore variants. I have to hear some child that has an ear shattering voice, scream how I team-killed them when it was just an accident. I'm just saying I can't stand whining, I just hope I don't come across as a little harsh though.

I mainly annoy people by trapping them in corners, my trying my hardest to act like a squeaker. This is especially funny on SnD, mainly because people are forced to be in game chat.

Also on Search and Destroy on Berlin Wall, try and get the bomb first, then run out into the No Mans Zone. People freak out. Then, you try and trap people in corners.

How do I annoy people ,in a game I dont bother beacuse I am a adult who

Has paid his own money for a game .if you find this crap fun every game

You should sell your xbox beacuse your not a gamer your just a dick..

How do I annoy people ,in a game I dont bother beacuse I am a adult who

Has paid his own money for a game .if you find this crap fun every game

You should sell your xbox beacuse your not a gamer your just a dick..

I agree, people who do this immature shit for laughs REALLY needs to grow up. I've actually been victim to the door spawn and our whole team was stuck, everyone yelling at him, and him saying come on guys it's just a game. Well I paid money to PLAY the game, not get stuck in door ways and corners, not to get team killed, and definitely not to put up with annoying kids SCREAMING in their mics, thank God for mute.

You're just a COD fiend aren't you? Why don't you head back to Gamebattles loser.

sorry most people don't go out of there way to be worthless humans the vast majority of people are decent people i hope someone teaches you the lesson you deserve or maybe your so annoying because no one likes you i can't imagine why that would be your so charming

Like most others here i have some maturity so i don't.

Play with me sometime please so i can stick you on Avoid, idiots like you are why people get so pissy in cod.

these people who r doing this intentionally just to upset people are so damaged that this is the only joy they have it's really pathetic deep down they are cowards i'm not saying it to be a jerk it's painfully obvious that they would never do anything like what they are describing to someone in the same room with them it's only when they can be far away from harm that they feel brave but it's ok what goes around comes around if they want to feed off others anger and hate then that's all there life will be worth i just wish there was more that could be done to punish them xbl is a joke when it comes to reporting people and until that changes these imature nobodys will just keep taking there my mommy and daddy don't hug me enough bs out on everyone else :uzi: