Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killtscular is the final achievement I need for this game. If anyone wants to group up and get this done, I'd love to finish it off later today (Saturday, December 15th).

Shoot me a message over XBL, if anyone wants to add me to their own pre-established group I can help out with whatever else multiplayer achievements other people will need.

GT: SublimeThugLife

Hi,

I was just looking for people to help me get Rainman.

The reason I'm saying this is because multiple people have sent me messages on Xbox Live asking if I would help them with achievements.

I'm done helping with achivements.

Sorry and thanks to everyone that helped me.

P.S. I hope everyone that needs help gets the achievements soon.

Edited by vvvDINOvvv

I just need to do Violent Cartographer and Rainman.

I can do these most days for the next 2 weeks.

*Edit*

I got it, but I had to go back randomly picking variants to find the one I missed. Ended up taking about 5 hours.

Edited by Squishyfishyum
No longer need the achievements

i am trying to organize a group to get the Violent Cartographer/Rainman/killtacular achievements. We only need 5 total people for this to work. It takes about an hour and a half. If you would like these achievements, message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is:

BeefierNine2

Current people who want to do this

1. BeefierNine2

2. chao365

3.fps Christjan

4.Theone Thewayne

5.Forsaken Kid

6.Mr Pain 58

1/4/13

time 5 pm eastern standard time

Edited by Gsingh

i am trying to organize a group to get the Violent Cartographer/Rainman/killtacular achievements. We only need 5 total people for this to work. It takes about an hour and a half. If you would like these achievements, message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is:

BeefierNine2

1. BeefierNine2

2. chao365

3.fps Christjan

1/4/13

Add me to that list! Gamertag: Theone Thewayne

BeefierNine2

1. BeefierNine2

2. chao365

3.fps Christjan

4.Theone Thewayne

5. Forsaken Kidx

1/4/13

Add me to that list as well. Thanks!

All I still need is the Hired Gun achievement for killing someone that's beat it on Legendary. If someone could help me out with this it would be really appreciated! And I'd help you back in anyway I can!

Same here, that's the only achievement I need as well. Hey now that I think of it, hey there Kaleido saw you in the TA session the other day!

GT: TVthePunisher

Like Kaleido, if you can help with Hired Gun I can help with whatever else.