Is the online still functional? And other questions

Lancet

So first does the online for this game still function? It's been a while and I always like to ask this first, in case it's been taken down for whatever reason.

Second, if the first question is "yes," are all online functions still working, and if not, are any online achievements unobtainable as a result?

Third, how many players total are needed to boost the online achievements in this game?

Thanks in advance for replies. Would be interested in this game if all online achievements are still obtainable.

• 2 weeks later...

Online achievements are all still obtainable. The multiplayer is filled with very good people so don't expect much actually trying.

Don't know how many people would be needed to boost online but I think it can be done with two people for mostly everything.

Thirdly, if you looking to boost message me, because nobody on this forum seems to be playing blur.

Wow, wasn't expecting answers, and definitely not that online is still active.

Does how active the online is affect getting achievements at all? Or are there easy ways to control races so that boosting isn't too hard? After Saints Row and GTA-effin-IV, I'm not sure if I could handle another "boost-against-the-tide" set of multiplayer achievements.

EDIT: I'm not looking to boost the game, per se, since I don't even own it yet. It just looked interesting (which is saying a lot since I'm not really a fan of the genre, usually). I always do recon like this before getting a game with online achievements, just in case.

Oh, and also, I heard there are avatar awards for this game. Are all of them still obtainable as well?

Wow, wasn't expecting answers, and definitely not that online is still active.

Does how active the online is affect getting achievements at all? Or are there easy ways to control races so that boosting isn't too hard? After Saints Row and GTA-effin-IV, I'm not sure if I could handle another "boost-against-the-tide" set of multiplayer achievements.

EDIT: I'm not looking to boost the game, per se, since I don't even own it yet. It just looked interesting (which is saying a lot since I'm not really a fan of the genre, usually). I always do recon like this before getting a game with online achievements, just in case.

Oh, and also, I heard there are avatar awards for this game. Are all of them still obtainable as well?

Good questions dude, I'm interested in this as well!

From what I can tell, with four people the boosting is pretty controllable, especially late at night. You will need four people to start a team race and more than 2 to start a motor mash race, so I really don't know.

Boosting early achievements are easy in the "below level 10" playlist since everybody playing the game is level 50 with insane fast cars/mods.

• 2 months later...