Any advice from anyone?

Well, im planning on making a montage for cod4/cod5 after christmas because i know im gunna get a capture card for christmas. i was wondering can anyone tell me a good but not to expensive capture card that can be used well for doing something like this. Also some ideas for some interesting stuff to out into my montage. It's going to be completly sniper most likly entirely the M40A3. And when I do come out with my montage i was thinking that if people like it enough and i get some good comments on it i was going to offer to give people some free lessons on sniping if they wanted it on cod4 or 5 which i could do right now if anyone wanted me to. well please post back answering any of my questions :)

I know we argue sometimes but i'll give you my honest opinion on this subject.

First off, you don't want an actual capture card, you want to keep it simple and buy a dazzle recording device. The version you want usually sells anywhere between $70-$100, but as you can see it's on sale at Best Buy and is selling for $63 which is a hell of a deal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8853822&st=Dazzle&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1209166068566

You want the silver version, as from what i've heard the red version is not compatible with all games.....or so i've heard. But either way, the silver is an all around better device.

First off, i would strongly advise you not to make a dual-tage between COD4 and COD5, i've seen them before and they look horrible.

If you do them seperate, for COD4 i would go no-scopes and sniper shots that come during key moments or when you complete difficult challenges.

For COD5, unless your planning on making it a sniper montage as well, i'd put in multi kills and kill streaks as well as some other stuff. Remember, editing is the decideding factor if your montage is + or -.

Hope this helped!

Personally, I like to see good no-scopes so I would recommend putting some of them in. Also, decent headshots and double kills ( like 2 with one bullet). I know these will take time to record but in my opinion are more enjoyable to watch, good luck and happy filming :)