Zombie mode in Modern Warfare 2 WIshlist

its not about steeling ideas. Zombie mode is awsome maybe infinity ward will give us some other mode similiar to WAW Zombie mode. I hope so

Yeah, but I was just mentioning the fact that no one is moaning about a zombie mode, yet everyone got pissy because World at War had the same graphics engine.

I would prefer a similar mode, I'm sure they said something about a mode that involved missions like Mile High.

It would be pretty cool, but they need ONLINE zombies! Think about it. 15% start out as zombies, rest start out as humans. Last human remaining wins.

I rather have that then another nazi zombies game.

that sounds too like infection in Halo 3. i don't want them to put zombie mode in MW2, having it again will just get repetitive and boring. but if they added zombies with tanks, see were i'm going:p

that sounds too like infection in Halo 3. i don't want them to put zombie mode in MW2, having it again will just get repetitive and boring. but if they added zombies with tanks, see were i'm going:p

I was thinking about some other game (Garrys Mod, if you know what it is) when I posted that. But yea, it ill be too much like Halo 3.

Zombie Nazi's was just a gimmick to hide the fact that WaW was garbage. They barely brought anything new to the table. All they did was add co-op and different guns (which are mostly boring and unbalanced).

I agree with firt part but with weapons i don't. I think this a great game even if most ideas of the game belong to Infinity Ward. BTW Trayarch confirms work on next COD 6

Zombie Nazi's was just a gimmick to hide the fact that WaW was garbage. They barely brought anything new to the table. All they did was add co-op and different guns (which are mostly boring and unbalanced).

How will MW2 be better than 4? More n00b guns?