Dom...seriously...

technopimp

Really needed for a thread? Go do Yoga or just take time off the game...Seriously, people get WAY to upset over videogames.

I agree...

Or if u don't like yoga, smoke pot...I know it's illegal but at least u'll be less tense :)

(Before there's any comment on my avatar photo, I want to precise it's not a doobie I'm smoking...It's a Cohiba (one of the finest Cuban cigars for the uncultured) )

Edited by Omegafr

Actually, I love the game...I was just getting tired of doing the same area over and over because Dom kept getting himself knocked down. Man, people are uptight around here. Why not just have one gigantic thread to end all threads? God forbid there are more than one in a forum.

Actually, I love the game...I was just getting tired of doing the same area over and over because Dom kept getting himself knocked down. Man, people are uptight around here. Why not just have one gigantic thread to end all threads? God forbid there are more than one in a forum.

I understand your pain, in both stupid Ai and Kiwi being a massive dickhead.

But it's alright, cos u can find some buddies on live that won't fuck you over.

I had the same problem with that prick of a Kiwi guy in act one where you split up just before the first brumak fight.

I was doing Insane coop with my mate so i split off with carmine and he got Tai.

All that idiot would do is run in guns blazing and within a few seconds it would pop up that he was down and dead.

It took an hour to do that 1 bit becasue of that prick but frustration didnt get the better of us so stick with it and dont let the game beat you

ps I also find that a break for weed smoking refocuses me nicely

I understand your pain, in both stupid Ai and Kiwi being a massive dickhead.

But it's alright, cos u can find some buddies on live that won't fuck you over.

Shut up man! You were getting in my way and stealing all the weapons all the time. I'd rather play with the AI....LOL *Joke*

I have very really had any probs with the AI. Most of the time there too good and go on a mass killing spree...lol Well Carmine and Baird do. Cole and Dom dont seem to be as good when i play.

Edited by Deadly Moves

Shut up man! You were getting in my way and stealing all the weapons all the time. I'd rather play with the AI....LOL *Joke*

I have very really had any probs with the AI. Most of the time there too good and go on a mass killing spree...lol Well Carmine and Baird do. Cole and Dom dont seem to be as good when i play.

Man, Carmine is a massive sickhead, I'd be behind cover thinking "wtf is that noise", look over. Carmine's having a punch up with 8 Locust.

Also, Cole was very useful, and a laugh to be with. You never got to be with him :) NER NER

Speaking of Dom, how stupid is he?

"What is that? A boat?"

Wtf does it looks like?

All the time he's asking stupid questions, annoyed the hell out of me playing Gow1. But its even worse in the second.

"Who are those guys?"

"I DUNNO JUST SHUT EM UP!"

But i never had to revive him playing the campaign

Umm... you do know that Dom can't die... no matter what...

AI will NOT execute him.

1 hit kills only down him.

I'm pretty sure that he can't bleed out.

So if you honestly can't play the campain without Dom, than you shouldn't play video games... period.