Number 1 title still possible? (2013)

a7x4lyf3

These forums seem to be dead for this game, I realize there is already a thread for this but that was a while ago. I just bought this game on GoD cause I missed it like crazy and had an impulse moment, I obtained the number 1 title on a previous account before which I no longer have, so I was wondering if the title is still possible to attempt to even try for? Or are the combat training boards just glitched/asianed to all hell? I'd like to accomplish what I was unable to do before, get 1000gs for this big bad mother.

Do you have all abilities? There is one that shortens the capture time for data posts. I'm also trying to get the number one. Best I get right now is place 34 on advanced 1-4 with 41 seconds which is 10 seconds aqay from the top 10 and 19 seconds away from number 1. But seeing that the PS3 time on this is around 17.5 seconds there is still room for improvement. where do you try?

Edited by headdragon

Do you have all abilities? There is one that shortens the capture time for data posts. I'm also trying to get the number one. Best I get right now is place 34 on advanced 1-4 with 41 seconds which is 10 seconds aqay from the top 10 and 19 seconds away from number 1. But seeing that the PS3 time on this is around 17.5 seconds there is still room for improvement. where do you try?
I've been running mostly all of the data posts grab ones, keep coming off just a few short on most of them... I don't know how people did this man, I swear if I didn't know any better 90% of these scores are just glitched to look real... I've been using quick return and sprinter 1, while sprinter seems to work I really don't see a difference in data post hack speed with quick return, feels like it takes the same amount of time so I really don't think it even works in training...

I've been running mostly all of the data posts grab ones, keep coming off just a few short on most of them... I don't know how people did this man, I swear if I didn't know any better 90% of these scores are just glitched to look real... I've been using quick return and sprinter 1, while sprinter seems to work I really don't see a difference in data post hack speed with quick return, feels like it takes the same amount of time so I really don't think it even works in training...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Right now I'm not good enough for those, because I'm not yet good enough with the anchor. I don't know where I have to hit a target to not make a jump (if you know what I mean). But I'll keep at it :)

Gratulations are in order. My goal is it to get my number one in the next 2-3 weeks.... Should be possible :)
4-4 seems to be possibly beatable, but you really need to haul ass and make no mistakes, I found myself clearing both of these missions within seconds of the record, I even just missed the number 1 spot by 200 miliseconds right before I actually beat it lol. I was so mad on that one and then I get it the next run so the madness was gone! xD

• 1 month later...

nice job - PS3 time at 2'11"696 :)

If you guys are still interested in this title. I'ld go through PS3 times again since they have changed a LOT!

i.e. advanced 1-4 is what you whant to go for!

15.2s on PS3

advanced 2-3 could be quite possible too - 19.2s

good luck guys

If you are 2 or more ppl trying, team up (sounds weired, but that's how i did it on PS3) 5 out of 5 of us got the world record one after another. you can talk to ppl playing the same level, chat about tactics and techniques etc.

if you need PS3 times or so contact me on the dark side

- http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/members/7030/loalexandria.html

- http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/loalexandria.html

(either will work, but first is, what i check regularly)