Anybody know where any squirrels are?

z I ToP CaT I z

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this moment, 2. One mentioned above and another on the Titans Graveyard level. But I'm only going to look hard for them once I've really completed the game!

Edit: Forgot to mention there's also one on the track Archipelago

Edit 2: After watching a video showing you where the Archipelago one is, it's not there for me and I get a no bike sign and the area blows up....

Edited by Nozza

Found a YouTube video that shows where one squirrel is, on Sunset Stripped.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAS3ZORH3D8]Trials Evolution Squirrel Hunt (original).mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Edit 2: After watching a video showing you where the Archipelago one is, it's not there for me and I get a no bike sign and the area blows up....
Check out the date and comments for the video - he's playing some pirated version and RedLynx have thus responded to the pirates by removing that squirrel.

According to the current trials leader on Ta some can be found on:

Harbor Havok

Power Plant

Cliff Jumper

Strike

Titan Graveyard

He also mentions one of these levels contains 2, making a total of 6.

I cannot personally verify these however...

Thanks, I can confirm that those are legit - only found 1 in each but i quit out after i found the first ones

Found the squirrels on Titan's Graveyard. It's a little hard to explain, but after you pass through the indoors part where there are two large animal cages hanging from the ceiling (the natural route for the level takes you through one of them), you'll go back outside and go down a rickety wooden bridge to a pretty long fall. After landing from the fall, just back up carefully and you'll land on the ground. Keep backing up and there's a few squirrels hanging out by a torch.

Also, you can go ahead and quit out after finding them. They save as soon as you find them.

On Harbor Havok, you travel up a beam right as the level starts, then you land on some containers. Go forward until you see the very obviously open container with a ramp leading down into it and there's the squirrels.

There's also an open container at the very end, it's the jump you use to cross the finish line. That may have squirrels in it but looks pretty difficult to check out so I'm leaving it for now.

Guess I'm the only checking that list... :p

Power Plant: Back up when the elevator reaches the top. A platform will drop down and as you keep backing up, you'll eventually fall off the roof and into a squirrel stash.

If there's a second squirrel there, it's probably in the shortcut towards the end that I don't quite know how to reach.

Cliff Jumper: Pass the first two jumps and hit the first checkpoint. Back up and backflip to land safely on the rock. Carefully back up and keep backing up until the screen gets foggy, a rock or something smashes you and you get a squirrel.

Stirke: Right after the third checkpoint there's a rickety little downhill bridge. Fall down the gap there and there's an open door with what's basically the hardest part of this easy level, followed by a room with squirrels in it.

Found one on "On The Ranch" all the way at the end, at the final jump, take the lower ramp, go very slow, drop all the way to the bottom, and reverse as far as you can when on ground level, the outhouse will explode and you will get one.

epic, same squirrel posted at the same time

Gathered the first 9 into a video. Part 2 should be out by the end of the week, depending on how quickly the community hunts these pesky squirrels.

Let me know if any changes need to be made.

*vid description will be updated in the morning

Thanks.

btw how do I embed the video?

Edited by RamboSilce

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNldHlUGodo]Trials Evolution Physics Factory Squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

Cutting Edge - Physics - Hard

Start the track and make it onto the upper platform, jump down to the launcher while hitting the break, the reverse off the platform into the waiting squirrel.

I don't know if anyone's found the one on Sewage plant but I just nabbed the little bugger here. It requires a bailout at the very start of the level, into a water stream jet thingy, then a launch ontop of a roof, to which you make your guy wobble off into the secret room.

I'll try and get a video up but it's difficult to replicate.