Top 5 Most "Glitched" Achievements

LOCKDOWN123

Ok, what was YOUR top 5 most glitched achievements...I am not talking about glitched or glitchy achievements I am talking about which ones gave you problems that may or may not have gave anyone else problems

Here are mine

5. Brawler (The Club) it just did not seem to unlock for me...

4. One Shot (The Club) same as before it just did not want to unlock

3. Master Sniper (Turning Point) lots of people had problems with this...same with me

2. THIS! IS! ANNEX! (Gears of War) got this way over 150 matches instead of 100

1. Don't You Die On Me (Gears of War) 311 heals instead of 100

Post yours!

@299

I see your missing the King Richard flag, just by chance did you double check on the one that you must have the gloves in order to get? Because that is the only one I had to back track to get out of all of them.

But as for my glitched achievements, well in Assassin's Creed I had trouble finding the Templars only because sometimes they just never showed up and I had to save and reboot the game to possibly get them to show up.

I know I have had a few nice glitch achievements happen to me by complete accident. A couple in GH3 actually. (Enlightened Guitarist and Streaker)

Halo 3 on Legendary for me. I don't like the game and I've tried the Cortana mission 3 times with failure.... 1st time me and my friend got to the IWHBYD hallway and the game froze up, 2nd time we had 4 people and 1 quit half way through.... 3rd time we killed the scarabs and it locked up. If i ever beat it I'll have 1000/1000 GS in Halo 3 so if anyone wants to help or needs help with missions hit me up.

I only have 2 that glicthed. It took me 16 hours instead of 10 to get Online Master in Tetris Splash, and Play 5 in Spyglass just won't unlock for me.

I hope that doesn't happen to me I just started slowly working toward the 10 online hours I have almost 2 so far and i already cant be bothered to go for 10 if it goes over even by half an hour I wont be happy:mad:

1. Spyglass - Play 5

2. Tetris Splash - online master

3. Bully - completed classes

4. Bully - on foot distance

5. Bully - biking distance

Bully wins hands down in my experience for most glitched achievements, at least there are workarounds...

Bully achievements were simple for me, for bike and foot distance I found that just walking/cycling round the map unlocks the achievement

• 3 weeks later...