Horde weekend event exploit!

jordan40

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I found is that you can give 150-200k a wave to a person before enemies really start attacking you. That's why I said in 5 waves people are basically looking at getting 3-4 million if 4 people give them that much per wave.

And once you get to 20 million, it takes roughly 90 minutes to get up 400 million or so since you're earning a minimum of 1 million per wave at that point. So once that happens you'll be changing out someone every 20-30 minutes.

You could also just speed things up by keep giving money to the lowest amount guy until someone leaves.

Edited by KingBroly

Oh, so that was actually something new at the weekend?

I thought I just didn't notice it before or it was part of an update.

It was actually a specific event? That Epic didn't put on the event Calendar? ???

I'd love to get into that lobby, will be leaving work shortly.

For those who can't get into a lobby, is it worth experimenting to get it again? Going into local party? Deleting the new DLC?

Do you realise how long it will take just to transfer that money? I tried it with a friend and gave up. :eek:

Yep, we've been running into problems, everyone's games keep locking up so they lose all their money when they rejoin. So first I gave half my money to one person, then when he hit 1.5m we both gave money to player c. When he hits 1.5m he shares too until we all had 1.5m

Then we sat back and reaped the interest.

Once we're all at level 100, i'll start inviting people in and they'll all have us donating, amounting to 400k per round. My thumb fucking canes by the way.

U wanna start some sort of priority list on here for the order in which people can join? Might just keep it a bit more organised?

No priorities. Two people are going first, since they were there from the beginning but had to leave. But after that it's first come first served, so it's fair for everyone.

Edited by xI WARFARE

Yep, we've been running into problems, everyone's games keep locking up so they lose all their money when they rejoin. So first I gave half my money to one person, then when he hit 1.5m we both gave money to player c. When he hits 1.5m he shares too until we all had 1.5m

Then we sat back and reaped the interest.

Once we're all at level 100, i'll start inviting people in and they'll all have us donating, amounting to 400k per round. My thumb fucking canes by the way.

No priorities. Two people are going first, since they were there from the beginning but had to leave. But after that it's first come first served, so it's fair for everyone.

How can it be first come, first serve if we have no idea when spots open up?

How can it be first come, first serve if we have no idea when spots open up?

You have no idea when the spots open up because I haven't said it yet. We're still hours away, calm down.

Anyone knows how much EXP we gain with the Big Money Onyx Medal?!

I can't find this info anywhere.... :mad:

Something like:

Big Money Onyx Medal = ??? EXP

Big Money Onyx Medal = 25k exp

Everyone keeps freezing, it might not be possible to mass market these onyx medals as i'd like to, so don't get your hopes up. But if I can help even one person get this, then it will be worth it. So i'm trying my hardest, don't hate me if it doesn't work out D:

xI WARFARE, what's the problem exactly? Is there any pattern to the crashes? Is it while transferring cash, or just idling?