Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still looking for a group of people to play Team Slayers with. I've messaged a few folks and gotten some feedback from a couple, but feel free to shoot me a message so we can get something going. I'm available most nights (EST) and most of this weekend.

I just picked up RE:5 again to finish up the Professional difficulty achievement.

I bought all of the DLC a while back when it was on sale, however I never got around to playing any of it!:( (besides the costumes ofcourse, hehe:rolleyes:)

Looking for a boosting party to finish up all DLC! Count me in if you need more players. Add me on XBL.

Gathering groups of players to get the VS achievements done, I will add as much people as I can and post the gamertags on this page so people can add each other.

If you planning on getting VS Achivements done please don't post under this post asking for players, I will update this post with players

Send a message over live to "Darth PaulBlack" saying RE5 X360a and ill add you to the list, this will not be done in one session but whenever there is 4 people online at the same time who can boost then we can start adding up the wins

WILL DELETE POST WHEN DONE

Cheers

•Darth PaulBlack

•ScubaFAUS

•MDK JUST BLAZE

•M4V3R1CKfan11

•DrearyInk

•BWES28

we ever gonna play?

Anyone that wants to do team anything, I will be off from work all day tomorrow, please hit me up. Gamertag is xXNeon BlackXx. I only need a few team survivors, but will help with other modes simply to get this one out of the way.

Messages with the subject of re5 will only be taken seriously

Looking for help to get the two DLC campaign cheevos on PRO. Please message my gamertag if you can help. I also need notice to boost as I do have other things other than gaming going off.

UPDATE: Please note that I'm from the UK so if you are interested in boosting then please take time difference into consideration. Also I work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm so not willing to boost any later than 10-11pm if a boosting session is to last 2 hours or so.

I can do most weekends but would need notice as with any boosting session.

GT: Dark Stephiroth

Would like the infinite eggs and grenade launcher rounds if anyone's got them please. I've beaten the game (sans two versus achievements) I just want them for fun and to trade with others.

Thanks!

Looking for someone for a co-op partner. I haven't played this game in years but I'm good at Shooters/Survival games so I'll just need a little recap to get back into it. I have a mic and one is preferred so we can cooperate easily. Go ahead and have a look at my profile on XBOX Live if you want to see my experience with challenging games.

GT: McMan777

Edit: 100% the original 1000 gamerscore for the 360. No DLC yet though, sorry. I'll be back when I get the Resident Evil 6 Special Edition that comes with the Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

Edited by McMan

I still need ONLY the achievement for 30 wins in Team Survivors. I know I've won a few, but not sure how many.

Message me either on here or on the Xbox (MoldyClay87) if you're putting together a boosting session or something (don't just friend me, because I usually don't pay attention to those). I just want this done, and the single achievement missing is like an eyesore.

I am available pretty much any weekday (not Friday) from 10am-3pm EST, almost any time on weekends except some point in the evening or a special event, and I am available late at night from 1:30am until 6am unless super tired or sick (not often).

Also, be aware I don't know where my headset is, but I can hear you (have the voice come out of the TV), so if you're telling me to do something, I'll be able to follow what you're saying. If I can't connect, it's NAT settings, which I have been unable to fix, but usually I have no problem.