Carnifex ???

Ionus

Well I don't get it. Got to level that you are suppose to run away from the Carnifex... but it runs faster than you and shooting it is a joke.

so what are you suppose to do???

tried it about 12 times but the damn carnifex starts right next to you.. think this part of game really sucks...

Hey bro, I was just searching for this exact scenario and found the solution on another forum. However, since I saw your post here first, I decided I couldn't leave you hanging. So I registered just for you.

When you're sprinting away from the carnifex there are boxes along the sides of the path. These are mines, so when the carnifex is near one, shoot the box and it will slow the carnifex significantly. Keep doing this, maintain distance from the explosions and you should be fine. Good luck Brother, the Emperor protects. ;)

Hey bro, I was just searching for this exact scenario and found the solution on another forum. However, since I saw your post here first, I decided I couldn't leave you hanging. So I registered just for you.

When you're sprinting away from the carnifex there are boxes along the sides of the path. These are mines, so when the carnifex is near one, shoot the box and it will slow the carnifex significantly. Keep doing this, maintain distance from the explosions and you should be fine. Good luck Brother, the Emperor protects. ;)

well thank you brother for helping :) I will give it a go again

Admittedly the first time I saw the Carnifex I decided to slowly back away whilst unleashing a barrage of plasma bolts at it, sure enough I died but in the process I did notice that the mines exploded (hooray for being inaccurate!) Got it sorted with ease the 2nd time around and was standing at the end waiting for it to catch up to me!

Just take your time and blow up only the mines near the Carnifex if you can, you should be able to make that part easy, even getting the collectibles along the way once you give it another go.