Earning achievements in co-op?

anownedguy

EDF 2017 didn't allow the guest in split-screen to get the achievements. Insect Armageddon fixed that but since this game is going back to original developer will there be the same problem? Haven't been able to find an answer anywhere else. :confused:

yeah that did suck in the 1st EDF all that hard work only for one player to get all the achieves, I thought both players got the achieves in armageddon? But I may be wrong I haven't played that game in ages. I still dont have all the guns in the 1st EDF gave up on grinding levels for hours and not getting any guns! Wish there was a guide in how to get the gubs you want in that game. Any who im sure this game will be fun even if you have to play it over n over to get the achieves. But it would be nice if both players get it this time.

yeah that did suck in the 1st EDF all that hard work only for one player to get all the achieves, I thought both players got the achieves in armageddon? But I may be wrong I haven't played that game in ages. I still dont have all the guns in the 1st EDF gave up on grinding levels for hours and not getting any guns! Wish there was a guide in how to get the gubs you want in that game. Any who im sure this game will be fun even if you have to play it over n over to get the achieves. But it would be nice if both players get it this time.

Yeah insect armageddon did change it. I got all the guns in the first one and if i remember correctly there is no guide because the gun drops are random. In the first game me and my friend always said we were going to play it over to get him the achievements but it never happened. Way to much time to do it all twice. :drunk

Well, online co-op should unlock everything for everyone. I don't think split-screen does though. I can't read japanese, but some message always pops when you sign in a 2nd account, and the difficulty completions only seemed to pop on the class being used by the main account.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone still interested I can now confirm that the 2nd player can not get achievements or even have their own save. Although whatever progress they do on a character still saves to the 1st players save, so you can technically spend half the time beating all the difficulties with all characters if you do it all in CO op.

For anyone still interested I can now confirm that the 2nd player can not get achievements or even have their own save. Although whatever progress they do on a character still saves to the 1st players save, so you can technically spend half the time beating all the difficulties with all characters if you do it all in CO op.

So 1000 GS can be done offline with couch co-op? Would be nice!