Updating games on My Checklists sometimes clears all achievements

Deviantelf

Every so often when I am updating a game on My Checklists, I click several achievements, then click the Save Changes button at the bottom and instead of saving when I click it, it not only doesn't register the clicked achievements but UNchecks all the ones I already had checks, so that NO achievements are checked. :( Not sure why or how this happens but it can be frustrating. Not only do I have to go through and recheck the ones I did since I last updated it, but every achievement I've gotten before also.

I can't see where I'm doing anything to cause this since the only thing to click on at the bottom is "Save Changes" and that's what results in nothing being checked, even stuff that already was.

So, if there's something I'm missing, please let me know, otherwise I wanted to submit this problem and this seemed the best place to do it and as usual lately I got this trying to search :(.

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

It's happened to me on IE 8 & 9, Firefox beta 4 and 4. :(. Just now I did check all for what I had left on A World Of Keflings and it erased all progress... then I used check all 3 more times before it took it. :( It's the first time I tried using check all, the other times were individual achievements which was more of a pain lol.

Edited by Deviantelf
happened to ME not BE lol.

I encountered this same problem last night, when updating my progress on The Orange Box.

~30 achievements cleared after I clicked on save.

I went to the trouble of re-checking them all, only for it happen a second time :(

I realized this thread should have probably been a post here : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91779

My excuse: It was late, I was frustrated, etc, etc (read: wasn't paying attention and reading all the topics ... and as often happens lately search didn't work).

So if the mods would like to close / move / delete it, have at it!

Sorry!