Gonna grind gears with 3 consoles tonight. SOS

fullmetal289

I am forming a checklist of the things I will need in order to accomplish this.

Correct me if I am missing something or whatever, thanks.

3 Consoles

3 Games

3 Accounts

6 Controllers

I will be using all 3 consoles on the same tv. 1 with hdmi input and the other 2 are component cables.

I dont need live on all of the profiles do I? I can still boost medals while system linking right?

That sounds right. You only need 1 game though.

Maybe if you copy the game to yhe Hard Drive, i think you only need the DVD just to start the game. Once the game started you can switch yuor game to the other console... but im just guesing

yes, its called hotswapping. it voids your warranty and is simple and yes you can put the game in each console once then swap to the other. you have to take your xbox all the way apart. all three of them. and take the dvd drive cover off which is risky.

yes, its called hotswapping. it voids your warranty and is simple and yes you can put the game in each console once then swap to the other. you have to take your xbox all the way apart. all three of them. and take the dvd drive cover off which is risky.

mmm too much just for boosting.... i prefer 3 copies of the game.

also I want 2 more xbox to boost lol

Can't you just disconnect the 4 controllers on the 2 xbox's you're not using? Surely this shouldn't pause it or anything because you'll be hosting on the other xbox?

I boost with 3 Xboxs and I use only 3 controllers. I just use my wired controller on my other 2 Xboxs to join games and change teams then I connect it to my main Xbox as my 2nd player

ive been doing this quite much.. its really fast lol im getting around 700-900 kills an hour doing this

only issue i found is that i have no ability or option to disable the vibration on the guest accounts... so i just wrapped them in towels and put them in a spot where vibrating shouldnt be an issue.. unless someone can inform me of how to disable the vibration, please do tell

hitting the guide button only gives me the option to switch profiles, no unique settings can be adjusted on the guest accounts...

couldnt i just technically unplug the guest controllers?

im just curious as to how this doesnt end or pause the game... just as long as both controllers on the hosting xbox are plugged in right? or can i unplug those too?

you can turn the vibration of the guest controllers off in the game (pause > controller > vibration = off). the only problem is you have to do it everytime you start because guest preferences aren't saved.

if you prefer to disconnect the controllers, you do that during the loading screen onto the next map to prevent the game from pausing. i have to do that with one of my controllers becuase the left stick is so broken that the character goes running all over the map, lol.

i don't know if you can system link with three consoles (i have gold on all three of my accounts) but hypothetically that's all you need. just remember to turn off vibration on all of the guest controllers, or else they'll be vibrating all over the place.

Yes, there's a few methods:

METHOD 1: CONNECTING TWO XBOX 360 CONSOLES TOGETHER (WIRED CONNECTION)

METHOD 2: CONNECTING MORE THAN TWO CONSOLES TOGETHER (WIRED CONNECTION)

METHOD 3: CONNECTING TWO TO FOUR CONSOLES TOGETHER (WIRELESS CONNECTION)

Link here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/connect-xbox-360-consoles-together-for-system-link-play-910583

Yes, there's a few methods:

METHOD 1: CONNECTING TWO XBOX 360 CONSOLES TOGETHER (WIRED CONNECTION)

METHOD 2: CONNECTING MORE THAN TWO CONSOLES TOGETHER (WIRED CONNECTION)

METHOD 3: CONNECTING TWO TO FOUR CONSOLES TOGETHER (WIRELESS CONNECTION)

Link here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/connect-xbox-360-consoles-together-for-system-link-play-910583

i have my three xboxes hooked up fine. i just wasn't sure if you could system link with more than two. i use mine over xbox live.

I've just treated myself to a third Xbox slim this morning to get some serious AFK boosting done.

In the UK, Amazon.co.uk are currently doing a bundle deal for the Xbox 360 250GB with Gears 3 and Forza 4 included for free. Bargain.

I shall probably flog Forza 4 unopened on ebay.

Edited by sjmleicester