What are you currently Doing?

Eddy FIN

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@saint---yeah dude ill give it a shot---send me an invite next time ur on

Can do. I normally don't play Friday or Saturday night, but I'll try to hit you up when I get back online Sunday evening. If you're on, that is. You can also find my server by using the Server Browser and looking under the friend's server tab, or by hitting up the server banner in my signature.

Phoenix Downs man.... gotta try it.

I'm assuming that you're referring to having a beer at the end of a long day, and that the reference is from Final Fantasy?

Edited by CGPsaint
YOLO

My list is substantially longer than yours...
And that's not the only thing of yours that is considerably longer than ours! ;)
G18 -- 191/500

G18 Supp -- 405/500

M9 Supp -- 391/500

SMAW -- 385/500

RPG -- 371/500

MP443 -- 244/500

XBOW -- 214/500

M1911 TACT -- 135/500

G17C Supp -- 130/500

G17C -- 128/500

MP443 TACT -- 123/500

M1911 Supp -- 111/500

M9 TACT -- 104/500

XBOW Scoped -- 69/500

AT Mines -- 393/500

LOL its scary how close our lists are. I have a HUGE problem with the smaw and rpg tho---I can only seem to kill snipers with them. Never get the kills on a tank :( and i have basically given up on the xbow scoped---i cannot get the hang of the 7 time scope. it if was an 8x i would be in heaven

Haha, yeah, it's quite eerie how close our kills are! Good tactic for SMAW/RPG kills is to play a lot of Seine Crossing and Grand Bazaar and use the buildings for destruction kills. It's also how I score a lot of my Xbow kills too with the HE bolt.

And that's not the only thing of yours that is considerably longer than ours! ;)

Haha, yeah, it's quite eerie how close our kills are! Good tactic for SMAW/RPG kills is to play a lot of Seine Crossing and Grand Bazaar and use the buildings for destruction kills. It's also how I score a lot of my Xbow kills too with the HE bolt.

I just want to point out that I didn't say it!

And yes, this is one of my favorite tactics on Metro TDM. I see people running for the doors to the buildings and I just drop the side of the building on them. Oh so delicious kills!

Looking at the 5inches of snow falling outside drinking coffee and surfing Battlelog/x360a BF3 sites. After that going to work on getting 70+/- kills with M40A5 to master it in Hardcore Conquest until a friend gets online. Tonight I plan on working towards mastering the SG553, last Carbine I have to master, and try to clean up various medals that I am close to.

Looking at the 5inches of snow falling outside drinking coffee and surfing Battlelog/x360a BF3 sites. After that going to work on getting 70+/- kills with M40A5 to master it in Hardcore Conquest until a friend gets online. Tonight I plan on working towards mastering the SG553, last Carbine I have to master, and try to clean up various medals that I am close to.

http://www.weather.com.au/qld/gold-coast/current

damn drew i fucking hate the cold.

I'm assuming that you're referring to having a beer at the end of a long day, and that the reference is from Final Fantasy?

Yes in the evening, coffee with way too much sugar in the morning.

Trade your 22c for our ice flows and some soft cookies? Chocolate chip.

It is not too bad as long as it is snowing or there is snow on the ground. There are a few winter activities that makes it bearable as well, a friend of mine owns 2 snowmobiles that are a blast to screw around with. But Spring is less then a month away and I will welcome longer days and warmer temperatures

Yes in the evening, coffee with way too much sugar in the morning.

Trade your 22c for our ice flows and some soft cookies? Chocolate chip.

baked with meth???

It is not too bad as long as it is snowing or there is snow on the ground. There are a few winter activities that makes it bearable as well, a friend of mine owns 2 snowmobiles that are a blast to screw around with. But Spring is less then a month away and I will welcome longer days and warmer temperatures

I would love to go snowboarding some day tho aha.

Snow + cold + darkness = awesome! Yeah, I'm crazy. :-P It rarely snows here, but when it does, I love going out at night. Plus, everything looks better when it's white. :-P

It's only 4c here, any takers? lol.

Drooling over End Game gameplay, even if it is on PS3, and trying to figure out what I am going to work on before we get it next week. I have 130-ish kills left to master the SG553, which will be the last of the carbines I have to master. I am also 35 kills away from the Mortar Medal so I might try and knock that out. I am off this week so I plan on playing a lot of BF3 to get in shape for End Game. :woop:

i havent proporly played bf3 since aftermath came out, but have started playing the past few days. working on the assignments trying to complete most of them before the release of endgame, then more assignments YAY

some assignments are taking the piss

0/10 equipment destroyed with eod bot

4/20 equipment destroyed with grenades

1/?? mortar kills

the sks and choppa ones are almost complete

22/25 kill assists with designation (soo many hits, but hardly any kill assists)

23/25 MBT'd destroyed with chopper (soo many disables and kills and vehicle destroys, but hardly any of them were MBT's)

other than that, ( and rambo!! ) + the new assignments are doable, but may take time

^Getting 20 destros with grenades is pretty easy. Just everytime you walk across a device, drop a grenade there in stead of shooting it like you normally would. You can do the same with the EOD, it just takes a bit longer.

l only have 2/25 designated kill assists :E One of the few things l'm missing -- l'm not even going for the jet and heli assignments.

Currently l'm playing Fallout NV. Trying to figure out a kit for me and Boone so we can go fuck Ceasar in the eye with a spear. That tent is pretty occupied l tell ya

i havent proporly played bf3 since aftermath came out, but have started playing the past few days. working on the assignments trying to complete most of them before the release of endgame, then more assignments YAY

some assignments are taking the piss

0/10 equipment destroyed with eod bot

4/20 equipment destroyed with grenades

1/?? mortar kills

the sks and choppa ones are almost complete

22/25 kill assists with designation (soo many hits, but hardly any kill assists)

23/25 MBT'd destroyed with chopper (soo many disables and kills and vehicle destroys, but hardly any of them were MBT's)

other than that, ( and rambo!! ) + the new assignments are doable, but may take time

u can just try to blow up tanks with grenades. i know for a fact destroying tanks with the EOD bot counts as "equipment," so it might work

Rush is a pretty good mode for finding spawnboxes. Recon dudes usually leave beepers around in CQ maps too. Where there's snipers theres gear lying around ;)

Quoted for truth. We be bad for leaving our toys out. :p

Also, if still trying to snag Wall-E equipment busts, Bazaar CQ is good too, always someone trying to mortar. Got most of mine (and a few EOD kills) by roasting the arses of mortar spammers.

Currently l'm playing Fallout NV. Trying to figure out a kit for me and Boone so we can go fuck Ceasar in the eye with a spear. That tent is pretty occupied l tell ya
Fallout <3

I assassinated Ceasar with my "melee beast" class (as well as his entourage) then sat on his throne for about 30 minutes admiring myself :woop:

Same here. I've been playing it off and on on PC lately. I was leaving Boulder City and discovered for the first time that you can actually get to New Vegas by following the road next to Lake Mead. Played through the game 3 times on Xbox and never noticed that. Of course, I didn't fair too well, being a low level with tons of Lake Lurks and Project Nevada on, but I scavenged a G36 from a dead Ranger and managed to survive just barely.

Fallout <3

I assassinated Ceasar with my "melee beast" class (as well as his entourage) then sat on his throne for about 30 minutes admiring myself :woop:

Haha! That's awesome! I killed him with an Assault Carbine, if I recall.

Edited by WOLFkraut

Fallout <3

l share the love. l just spent 15 minutes organizing my lockers in my house (wolfhorn ranch). Guns here, apparel there, gecko steaks here... such a queen and feel fab about it

l need to stabby stabby Ceasar for the Gun Runners challenges.