Time took to do pigeons

mguida

Honestly, I thought it was going to be hell. I was dreading it so much, I put it off for weeks. Finally got 100% though. It took me 2 days to get them, about 3-4 hours each day. Just use the IGN guide, makes things helluva lot easier. After that, I still had to do each activity with each friend which was kinda anti-climactic.

I was dreading doing this too. I used the map from the GTA IV guide on this site and checked the videos when I couldn't find it. I did them 50 at a time. I think it took about 5 hours in total. One thing you should definitely do is make a checklist and make sure you save....I can't remember whether auto-save kicks in when you kill a pigeon, I don't think it does?

Second the usage of 007's vids and the maps that go along with it.

Pigeons are way more annoying than the packages were. Because everytime you fire off your gun you risk getting a wanted level. Given your situation this can go up to two stars if you get ambused arrested by foot patrols.

Not a problem but defintely annoying. Save often, never know when one stupid pigeon somehow becomes a three star race or a cheap arrest. For me, arrest was never an option, blowing the money on weapons and ammo, the miser in me couldn't do. The 10K cost for death doesn't help either.

• 6 months later...